PDA

View Full Version : anyone willing to trade some wood (ive got oak, maple, cherry burls, and logs)?

curtis rosche
02-22-2008, 12:41 PM
i was wondering if there is any one near paradise pa (its in lancaster) that would like to trade some wood.......i have a bunch of heavily spalted cherry burls:eek::p a bunch of partial dry maple logs (anywere from 1.5ft -4inchs around) some chuncks of maple and cherry and oak logs..........the cherry oak and maple are sitting out side they they will have a little bit of color change

curtis rosche
02-22-2008, 2:49 PM
any one esle want any to trade

Joel Sauder
02-22-2008, 10:22 PM
I would not minde getting my hands on some cherry burl. I have some spalted apricot that is very nice as well as some english walnut that has some nice contrast between the sap and heart wood. I have one english walnut crotch blank that is 15in in diamater that I would give up for the right trade. I expect to get my hands on some black walnut in the next month or so. Send me a PM if you are interested.

J

Nathan Hawkes
02-22-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm in the Gettysburg area at least once a month and have a pretty decent supply of mulberry blanks, very yellow, some larger than others, up to a little over 10" dia, but I have lots of smaller blanks. Sealed with anchor seal & cut round.

Nathan Hawkes
02-23-2008, 8:04 AM
I'm also going to be picking up some spalted sycamore logs today. I'll be processing them into blanks within the next few days to a week if you're interested in pics.