PDA

View Full Version : Dylos DC1100 shipping update from Kim (done shipping)

Phil Thien
02-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Got this from Kim:

Roger and I just wanted to say "thank you" to all of you woodworkers that purchased the DC1100 Air Quality Monitor. In our interactions with you guys, whether it has been via email or phone, every single one of you have been very pleasant, kind, and just really great to talk to. Your encouragement for us to put an ad in Fine Woodworking has paid off and we have placed an ad in the May/June 2008 issue. For any of you who have said that you would write reviews of our product and post, thank you as well. All in all, this has been exciting and rewarding and we thank you. We especially thank Phil Thien, without his initial phone call to Dylos Corporation this would not have happened. Phil you have been very instrumental in this group order playing out so well. My hat is off to you, you're great!! Thank you and God Bless, Kim & Roger Unger.

Sorry 'bout the part where she says nice things 'bout me. She hasn't spoken to me on days when I've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. :rolleyes:

Greg Funk
02-21-2008, 11:20 PM
Well done Phil!

Thank you very much for all your effort in organizing this.

Greg

Rob Will
02-22-2008, 9:38 AM
:)Thanks Phil,
Now you've got me in great demand around the neighborhood testing the air in people's homes. A friend's grandmother has been having allergy problems so we set up the Dylos in her home. Sure enough, the air in my woodshop is cleaner than the air in her home. Now she is going to get a better furnace filter - perhaps an Aprilaire 5000.

The worst air we have tested? Inside of a pickup truck with the heat running - unbelievable high levels.

From what I can tell in in my woodshop, the DC and the furnace filters are doing a very good job - the challenge is in getting the dust directly into the system at the cutting tool rather than spewing particles into the air.

Thanks

Rob