PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my Excell-1 vacuum press yesterday. It's discounted over 100 bucks

Bill Wyko
02-21-2008, 6:15 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that gave me advice on the thread I had made a couple weeks ago. This seems like the best unit for the money. I'm not sure how soon I'll use it but I have quite a few ideas I'd like to put to use that will require a vac press. I'll post pics asap. Once again the advice of the many help in the decision of one. You all are allright, thanks again.:D BTW they have the vac machine on sale for an additional 30 bucks off. Regualrly 369.99, then it was discounted to 299.99 and now it's only 269.99. I opted for the better bag too. I believe the site is www.veneersupplies.com (http://www.veneersupplies.com)

richard poitras
02-21-2008, 7:20 PM
Bill,
Now that you received the system what do you think of it? Does it live up to your expectations? Would you buy it again? How big of bag did you get and how long does it take to bring it to a vacuum? Also how’s the weather in Tucson I used to live there for a few years in an apartment on Broadway …

Bill Wyko
02-21-2008, 7:58 PM
I haven't got it yet, I should have it by monday or tuesday. I'll make a full report on it when I use it. As far as the weather goes, it was in the high 60s today and it'll be in the high 70s in less than a week.:p:D