PDA

View Full Version : We need your prayers

Jeff Hamilton
03-11-2004, 5:51 PM
Hi guys,
My youngest daughter is going to have brain surgery in the morning.At Arkansas childerns Hospital. she has had 2 mri"s and a ct scan and the docs think this is just a hemerige not a tumor which is good news
but your prayers will be greatly appreciated. The procedure will start at 9:00 AM Friday I know that my creek family has hundreds of members and that many voices praying for one thing can and will work wonders. I will keep you all posted.
Thanks for the prayers
Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

Terry Hatfield
03-11-2004, 6:02 PM
Jeff,

Oh gosh. I am so sorry to hear this news. We will certainly keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. Please update us as soon as you know more.

Terry

Ted Shrader
03-11-2004, 6:32 PM
. . . that many voices praying for one thing can and will work wonders.

Jeff -

You have them coming. For your daughter, you, you family and the care givers.

Ted

David Rose
03-11-2004, 6:51 PM
Jeff, you can count on our prayers. My wife's best friend is a cardiology nurse at AR Childrens. She could work almost any where in the world and she choses that hospital because of the quality of care.

David

Hi guys,
My youngest daughter is going to have brain surgery in the morning.At Arkansas childerns Hospital. she has had 2 mri"s and a ct scan and the docs think this is just a hemerige not a tumor which is good news
but your prayers will be greatly appreciated. The procedure will start at 9:00 AM Friday I know that my creek family has hundreds of members and that many voices praying for one thing can and will work wonders. I will keep you all posted.
Thanks for the prayers
Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

Danny Jennings
03-11-2004, 6:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's condition. Praying everything turns out well for her and you.
Danny

Bobby Hatfield
03-11-2004, 6:57 PM
Hi guys,
Thanks for the prayers
Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

You got them Jeff. Your family are in our prayers.

Scott Coffelt
03-11-2004, 7:06 PM
We'll be thinking of you and your family.

Dennis Peacock
03-11-2004, 7:08 PM
Jeff....

You can bet that my family and I will be praying for your daughter, the doctors, and your entire family.

Rick Lasita
03-11-2004, 7:09 PM
For your daughter, and the entire family, as well as the hospital staff, God will be at her side. Rick

Paul Smith
03-11-2004, 7:53 PM
Jeff, As a father myself, I can understand your fears right now. Trust in the Lord. Put your daughter in His hands. He will not let you down! I've already said a prayer, and there will be more coming.

God bless you, your daughter, your family and the caregivers.

Derek Arita
03-11-2004, 7:58 PM
I can only imagine what your family is going thru. My prayers are with you all.

Dave Anderson NH
03-11-2004, 7:59 PM
May the Lord bless you and watch over your daughter.

Chris DiCiaccio
03-11-2004, 8:12 PM
Hi guys,
Thanks for the prayers
Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

Jeff, I've prayed and I believe with you for complete healing and peace for your daughter and no fear.

Clem Wixted
03-11-2004, 8:15 PM
My daughter was a nurse there for years until she met her husband, who was visiting his niece, and then moved t Texas.

She has told us, on a number of occasions, about the great doctors and nurses and the excellent care that the children get. Her best friend is still there.

But there is even a better care provider and our collective prayers will let Him know that many others are joined with you in praying for your daughter.

Clem

Mark Rios
03-11-2004, 8:16 PM
More coming at ya from the West Coast, Jeff and Morgan. Keep the faith and we'll see you through this difficult time from all across this continent. Extra hugs to your daughter.

Chris Padilla
03-11-2004, 8:24 PM
Keep the faith, Jeff, and we'll help.

God's speed...............

Howie French
03-11-2004, 8:26 PM
God Bless you and your family, your daughter will be in my prayers

Bob Burke
03-11-2004, 8:27 PM
God Bless and strengthen your daughter and your family. My prayers are with you all.

Bob

Hi guys,
Thanks for the prayers
Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

Dan Bussiere
03-11-2004, 8:36 PM
I hope, pray and believe that God truly loves the little ones. Our prayers are with you, your daughter and those providing care. Looking forward to the good news soon.
Dan

Michael Stadulis
03-11-2004, 8:38 PM
Dear Jeff and Morgan,

Keep stiff upper lips! You'll get through this. Prayers from woodworkers are the best because you know that Jesus was a carpenter......

Mike ;)

Pat Salter
03-11-2004, 8:41 PM
Although I will be praying I almost didn't leave a message, but then I thought of how many others will be doing the same. Just because we don't all leave a message doesn't mean we aren't praying for you all. Just wanted to remind you.

ps. give her a hug for us all. let her know we may have sawdust in our heads but hope in our hearts.

Thomas Glenn
03-11-2004, 8:44 PM
Your daughter will have many prayers from here .
May the lord be with the doctors with you and most of all tour
Daughter/
Tom

Tyler Howell
03-11-2004, 8:47 PM
Your daughter will have many prayers from here .
May the lord be with the doctors with you and most of all tour
Daughter/
Tom
Ditto!
From the frozen north!

Ron McNeil
03-11-2004, 9:02 PM
Jeff
our prayers and thoughts go out to your daughter as well as to you and the rest of your family. May your daughters recovery be quick and may she heal completely.

Bill Spero
03-11-2004, 9:13 PM
Jeff, I and mine will also add out prayers and kind thoughts to the list of others.
God Bless
Bill

Jim Stastny
03-11-2004, 9:13 PM
Jeff,

We will be praying for all of you. May the following words from the Apostle Paul be an encouragement:

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Ron Jones near Indy
03-11-2004, 9:19 PM
Your daughter and your family as well as those performing the procedure will be in my prayers. Keep us posted. We care.

John Miliunas
03-11-2004, 9:52 PM
Jeff, you, your daughter and entire family are in my prayers to our God and, my most heart-felt wishes for a successful procedure and quick recovery. I sincerely believe your daughter is in good hands, all the way around.

Zahid Naqvi
03-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Jeff, I am sure every thing will turn out fine. I have several friends who work at the childrens hospital and you can bet it's the best facility in the southern US. Your child is in good hands. Let me know if there is anything I can do, as I live in Little Rock.

Joe Bourbois
03-11-2004, 10:56 PM
My prayers are with you. Be strong!

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
03-11-2004, 10:59 PM
Sure will join the prayer group. We know your concern and sympathise.

Jeff Skory
03-11-2004, 11:07 PM
Jeff,

I hope everything works out for your daughter. I can't imagine how you must be handling this. I'm not a religious person but an extra set of positive thinking brainwaves might count for something.

Wishing you guys the best.

Perry Schmidt
03-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Me and my families prayers are here too. May you find strength in them and in God during this rough time.

Mark Singer
03-11-2004, 11:29 PM
I am sorry to here about this...please know I will pray for her ...we are there with you!

Boyd Gathwright
03-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Hello Jeff,

We have not communicated before through SMC but I am sure after tonight and tomorrow you and your family and ours will all be just a little closer after we offer up our payers for you and your daughter tonight.

May God Bless and Good Luck

Boyd & Pat Gathwright

Hi guys,
Thanks for the prayers
Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

Howard Rosenberg
03-11-2004, 11:48 PM
My heart goes out to you for your fear and pain.
I wish you only the best.
Tonight my eldest son and I will say a Shema
for your daughter in our night-time prayers.
With all my heart.
Howard Rosenberg

Sam Chambers
03-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Jeff, consider it done. You and your family will be in our prayers.

I'm in the healthcare field and have always heard very good things about Arkansas Children's. She's in good hands there, but in even better hands with God. She'll be bathed in prayer tomorrow.

Chad Pater
03-12-2004, 9:27 AM
Sure thing Jeff. I'll be praying you, your daughter, your family and the Dr.'s
Thank you for giving all of us the opportunity to pray for you. Keep us posted.

Jackie Outten
03-12-2004, 10:20 AM
Jeff,

Keith and I will be praying for your daughter and your family as she undergoes surgery today.

Please let us know how she is doing.

Jackie

Kent Cori
03-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Jeff,

You've got them and they're being sent right now. Events like these sure bring our daily lives into another perspective. God bless your daughter, you and the rest of your family!

Mark Bachler
03-12-2004, 11:07 AM
God bless & keep you all.

Roger Eihausen
03-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Jeff, consider it done.
Rog

Tom Sweeney
03-12-2004, 11:31 AM
to the group. With this many kind folks praying & thinking about your little girl the power of God will shine through. I am praying not only for recovery & for the medical team but peace for you & yours.

Don Farr
03-12-2004, 11:31 AM
I pray that all goes well for your little girl. I pray that by now it is over with and she is on her way to a full recovery.

Ray Johnson
03-12-2004, 11:46 AM
We will be thinking of your daughter and your family. Hope all is well.

Ken Wright
03-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Prayer will get you through this. I speak from experience.

It was almost exactly a year ago today when I posted the Creek with the discovery of LOML's colon cancer, resulting surgery and 24 Chemo treatments. What I never posted was the results of the CT scan post Chemo. To our horror the scan showed a abnormality of the liver. That threw us into a tail spin as you might expect.

Then came another CT scan, MRI, Ultrasounds, and PetScan ... all were inconclusive so exploratory surgery to define the problem.

It ended up being a group of bloodvessels that were forming an aneurism. If we hadn't suspected cancer and done the surgery at some point in the next couple of years the aneurism would have burst and I most likely would have lost LOML.

Keep the faith. God takes care of little children and good Wives.

Rob Littleton
03-12-2004, 12:08 PM
i have a crisis today (non incomparison to yours) and I pray if the Lord has to turn his attention from me and my family to give His absolute attention to your daughter and your family, then so be it.

I know the Lord is mighty and can hear prayers and serve needs for ALL of us according to His will.

I am a parent and cannot imagine being in your shoes. BUT, The Lord says He will never leave or forsake us so I will never be in it alone if I have to go through it. Nor are you.

He died for us, in a time like this, He is certainly there for us........

God bless you and your family and may His hands be upon your daughter and the doctors that are providing care.

I will try and make a point today to lift her up. Please update us.

God is our healer. God is good...........all the time.

Blessing from the west coast.

Matt Bridges
03-12-2004, 5:45 PM
You're family is definitely in our thoughts and prayers!

Matt

Kelly C. Hanna
03-12-2004, 5:57 PM
Jeff,

You've got our prayers and thoughts. I hope the surgery went well and the recovery is full and swift.

John Piwaron
03-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Hi guys,
Thanks for the prayers
Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

As I write this, it is 13 hours past the scheduled start time for the surgery. I hope it all went well. A heartfelt good luck goes to you.