PDA

View Full Version : Woodcraft March Madness Sale

Michael Gibbons
02-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Anybody going besides me? March 1st, I'll be there early a.m. I've got a list Ive been redoing for about a month now. SWMBO said $500 max but i'll give her the sad puppy eyes when I get home with more than $500 worth of stuff. It's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask permission. That's how the presidents do it. Should work for me too. Lie-Nielsen is on the list a couple times and maybe some shop supplies.

mike holden
02-21-2008, 1:17 PM
I will be there, at the Sterling Heights store. Will you be coming down VanDyke to there? or will you be going to Saginaw? From Imlay City it may be a tossup, yes?
Mike

Danny Thompson
02-21-2008, 1:30 PM
I already hit up the Birmingham store, which is doing a presale on power tools throughout the month of Feb.

dan mahler
02-21-2008, 1:43 PM
Same here, they did a pre-sale for me at my local Woodcraft.

Eric DeSilva
02-21-2008, 1:52 PM
For those of us who don't know, what is the March Madness sale? I looked at my local store flyer on line, and nothing is shown?

David Parker
02-21-2008, 2:02 PM
For those of us who don't know, what is the March Madness sale? I looked at my local store flyer on line, and nothing is shown?

On Saturday March 1st, they will open at 7 AM. 10% off everything in store (exludes all Festool products, Leigh Jigs, SawStop, Steel City and Gift Cards. Not valid with other discounts or coupon offers.)

Get there between 7 AM and 10 AM and you get a certificate for an additional 5% off (excludes all power tools), which is good all day.

Mike Spanbauer
02-21-2008, 2:02 PM
I was too slow ;P

mike

Eric DeSilva
02-21-2008, 2:27 PM
Interesting... 15% off LN planes? Count me in!

Sad about the festool stuff. I am jonesing for one of those cordless screwdrivers with the induction motors...

Michael Gibbons
02-23-2008, 1:59 AM
I will be there, at the Sterling Heights store. Will you be coming down VanDyke to there? or will you be going to Saginaw? From Imlay City it may be a tossup, yes?
Mike Sterling Heights for me. Quite a bit closer I would think? I'll have to MapQuest it.

mike holden
02-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Mike,
If we cross paths, I am easy to recognize - white beard and wearing a royal stuart tartan driving cap (red tartan) and most likely a light blue jacket.
Mike
Anyone who likes "escanaba in da moonlight" is someone I would get along with!