PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard from Bob Lasley?

Dennis Peacock
03-11-2004, 5:39 PM
Just wondering since I haven't seen him around here in the last bit or two.

Terry Hatfield
03-11-2004, 6:11 PM
d,

I just talked to Barb. He's really busy with the move at work and teaching classes at Woodcraft, but is still breathing. He's supposed to check in here when he gets home.

t

Dennis Peacock
03-11-2004, 6:19 PM
d,

I just talked to Barb. He's really busy with the move at work and teaching classes at Woodcraft, but is still breathing. He's supposed to check in here when he gets home.

t

Thanks Buddy...!!!!! I was beginning to wonder if Mr. Router Dude was experiencing problems or something.... :D

Terry Hatfield
03-11-2004, 6:20 PM
Did ya get the sandpaper??? :confused:

Dennis Peacock
03-11-2004, 7:10 PM
Did ya get the sandpaper??? :confused:

Nope.....The mailman must have decided to keep it...all I got was bills that are due payment...... :)

Chris Padilla
03-11-2004, 7:48 PM
I think Bob is out spending all that money he got from winning that TS from WOOD mag! :D :D

Terry Hatfield
03-11-2004, 7:50 PM
Nope.....The mailman must have decided to keep it...all I got was bills that are due payment...... :)

Mail man???? I sent it by carrier pigeon. :D

Surely it will be there tomorrow.

t

Greg Heppeard
03-11-2004, 9:45 PM
I saw Bob this afternoon...getting ready to teach some flatwork with kind of a spinny thing.

Bob Lasley
03-12-2004, 8:10 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the concern! I've been going 90 miles an hour...............uphill, with the day job. And to top that off, we still don't have our DSL connection in the new office, but should have Monday. At least then I can check in at lunch time, etc.

Bob