PDA

View Full Version : Getting closer and closer to that "Dream Shop" A little humor

mark page
02-21-2008, 9:28 AM
I am getting closer all the time to achieve the lifetime goal of that dream shop. Then I will have the pro shop, but still label myself a "hobbyist". I just haven't been able to pick the right six numbers. But I am getting closer. I figure with all the scientific and mathematic algorithems on statistics and probablility available, I will nail that sucker in approximately 87.3 years. Then I have it made.:D

Dave Verstraete
02-21-2008, 9:49 AM
Mark
No matter what woodshop you are in, it should be your dreamshop. Now, lets get back to makin' sawdust for the dustcollector to suck up and then we can empty it and start all over again.

Michael Gibbons
02-21-2008, 12:25 PM
I wonder what kind of algorithems that the 98 year old lady that will eventually win the mega millions jackpot uses? Guess it doesn't matter since she'll probably keel over dead from the shock and all that money will go back to the state because she was too stubborn to make out a will.

Dave Verstraete
02-21-2008, 1:36 PM
Remnar Soadie?? as in the Soady "Two Holer" ? Now that is a Michigan U.P. Joke!

Bill Wyko
02-21-2008, 2:50 PM
There was a lady that won 186million here in Tucson a few years back. When she was asked what she was going to do with the money, she said "I'm gonna buy a new Mobile Home:eek:" I wonder if she didn't see all the zeros at the end of the 186.:D

Fred Voorhees
02-21-2008, 3:00 PM
There was a lady that won 186million here in Tucson a few years back. When she was asked what she was going to do with the money, she said "I'm gonna buy a new Mobile Home:eek:" I wonder if she didn't see all the zeros at the end of the 186.:D

I guess she can REALLY afford that double wide now!:rolleyes:

Jim Becker
02-21-2008, 3:21 PM
I can combine this with Tyler's thread...I'm working on the dream retirement. I suspect I'll have to dream for a very long time about one with these darn expensive kids! My tag line on on IM system is "contemplating life if I won the lottery...". Of course, I'd have to play the lottery to actually have any chance of winning. Naa...I need my latte more than a little piece of paper most days...:o

mark page
02-21-2008, 8:53 PM
I do know the feeling Jim:D. I started using three sets of numbers just for grins made up from LOML and my B-days, dates, other weird date momento's we shared. Have used them for about 4 years consistently. No luck as of yet:(. LOML asked the other day if I was still using them as I said "no luck this time". She wanted to know why I was still buying tickets as she didn't know I was still doing this weekly ritual. I stated that I have done this so long it is now natural, and if I quit, the same numbers would probably hit. Then I'd have to go out and toss myself into the dumpster!!!:D

Randal Stevenson
02-21-2008, 9:45 PM

I guess she can REALLY afford that double wide now!:rolleyes:

Buy the doublewide, but rent the lot.