PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the BB stores and.....

Dennis Peacock
03-11-2004, 2:06 PM
Bessy Clamps? The just recently opened HD is already dumping the Bessy clamps and don't plan on ordering any more. I needed a couple of Tradesman clamps and they are all GONE....never to return to this store.!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

A new store is open 3 weeks and already dumping and never going to buy parts of inventory again.? Whassup-whidat?

They are also dumping the Bessy Band clamps and soon to be the K-Body's.......all that will be left after that is the cheap CRAP that Lowes has been carrying. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And besides that....I went today looking for and X-Y drill press vice....and no such luck. I even went to places that only deal with machine shops...!!!!!

I guess one of these days, I'm gonna hafta move back to "Civilization".!!

I guess it's back to mail order for stuff.

John Miliunas
03-11-2004, 2:45 PM
Funny you should mention this. I was just strolling through my local HD recently and noticed their K-Body inventory. I think the *shortest* ones they had were th 48"ers! I've been scanning around for shorter ones (12 & 24") and though some of those real long ones may be nice, I need to prioritize a bit. You're right...We may just be relegated to do a LOT of this stuff on line! :cool:

Perry Schmidt
03-11-2004, 4:44 PM
Same thing here. Not a new store, but they're clearing them out. Lowes did this about a year ago.

Sucks - I was looking for the same Tradesman clamp too. No idea why they're clearing them out. Maybe they're fighting like Dish Network and CBS... :)

Perry

Ted Shrader
03-11-2004, 6:24 PM
Too bad the K-bodies aren't being discounted. A couple of weeks age I picked up a couple of deep throat tradesman's that HAD been marked down. At that time there was a bunch of K-bodies. Was at HD yesterday and there were only a couple - but no sale prices.

As a stock holder, sometimes I wonder what HD's marketing department is up to.

Ted