PDA

View Full Version : Key Chain parts

Wil Lambert
02-20-2008, 7:54 AM
Anyone have a good supplier for key rings and the loops for attaching key rings? Wil

Joe Pelonio
02-20-2008, 8:03 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by loops, what are you making them out of? I do them in acrylic or wood, and just use rings in a hole on the end, and the split rings I get by the bag at a local craft store.

Wil Lambert
02-20-2008, 9:02 AM
I am making some out of Acrylic. By loops I mean the ring that you attach the split ring to. Thanks, Wil

Joe Pelonio
02-20-2008, 9:19 AM
I just use the split ring in the hole in the acrylic. You might have to start it by spreading with a screwdriver, but it works.

Vicky Orsini
02-20-2008, 9:20 AM
I think you want a "jump ring". Try E-Bay. Lots of great deals there for this type of thing.

Carol Esh
02-20-2008, 9:21 AM
I have purchased these types of items from FindingKing on the web and have been happy with their products.

Stephen Beckham
02-20-2008, 10:02 AM
www.worthco.com (http://www.worthco.com) - what you are looking for is the Triangle Ring. You're looking at $10 per 1000. I also get my split rings from them depending on size and type, you'll run $20ish to $30ish per 1000.

The triangle ring takes the stress off between the split ring for the keys and your substrate (leather, acrylic or wood) so you have less fractures from putting in your pocket...

They are a split off of the main company that makes fishing lures and parts... Good source for me...

Steve

Wil Lambert
02-20-2008, 12:58 PM
www.worthco.com (http://www.worthco.com) - what you are looking for is the Triangle Ring. You're looking at $10 per 1000. I also get my split rings from them depending on size and type, you'll run $20ish to $30ish per 1000.

The triangle ring takes the stress off between the split ring for the keys and your substrate (leather, acrylic or wood) so you have less fractures from putting in your pocket...

They are a split off of the main company that makes fishing lures and parts... Good source for me...

Steve

Thanks this is what I was looking for. Wil

Doug Bergstrom
02-21-2008, 5:54 PM
Go to ballchain.com they have just about everything you will need for keyrings tags etc.