PDA

View Full Version : Source search - Medical Alert Bracelets

Stephen Beckham
02-19-2008, 3:12 PM
Had a request for a couple Med Alert Bracelets and was wondering if anyone has come across a source that has Laserable Bracelets...

Thanks...

Steve

Kenneth Hertzog
02-19-2008, 5:57 PM
Steve
I ask the same question last year.
No one seems to have any or make any.
ended up going to the local jeweler and purchased one.
brought it home and engraved it.
I know that is not what you wanted to hear.
ken

Craig Hogarth
02-19-2008, 6:15 PM
Quality gifts sent me a huge catalog a while back, something like 1200 pages, like a phone book. if memory serves me correct, i believe they have them. they don't have an online catalog yet, but their contact info is at http://www.qgifts.net/.

Stephen Beckham
02-19-2008, 9:00 PM
Ken - actually appreciate positive or negative responses - I must have missed that thread. Either way, appreciate it and if I do come across something that might work - I will let you know...

Craig - thanks, sent off for the catalog...

Steve

Craig Hogarth
02-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Steve, i just found the catalog. they do carry them, but they're all sterling silver and gold and even at wholesale, probably more than what most are willing to pay. it truly is a great catalog though. you'll probably spend hours going through it.

Kenneth Hertzog
02-20-2008, 7:07 AM
Steve
My son seems to go thru one about once a year.
found some really nice ones with a nice band at the local jeweler.
They still were not laser engravable.
they had a spidel band rather than a chain link.
he really liked it cause it stays to his wrist instead of floping around.
if you find a supplier that makes a laser engravable one I sure would like to know.
thanks and if I find a supplier I'll let you know
ken

Stephen Beckham
02-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Ken,

Found a couple providers last night that had a stainless bracelets - that would work with the Cermark. It has the red caduceaus on the front towards one end and then you have the rest of that side for etching and the whole back.

I was contacted back this morning about the catalog and they're sending me one... Regardless to the bracelet or not, I'm always looking for a new source to get different items..

thanks...