PDA

View Full Version : Photo Slideshow Software

Bob Moyer
02-19-2008, 10:24 AM
I need the ability to create a slideshow to music, add titles to the photos and burn to dvd. What do you software do you recommend. The easier to use the better since I need to teach my wife.:rolleyes:
Thanks.

Earl Kelly
02-19-2008, 2:14 PM
Bob,

Of course if your on a Mac, iphoto and iDVD. For the PC try Picasa

http://picasa.google.com

Maybe that 's some help.

Earl

mike holden
02-19-2008, 2:58 PM
I like picstoexe. It also makes screensavers. Very user friendly. www dot wnsoft dot com is the internet address.
You can play with it for free, to make DVD's requires a fee (30 dollars if memory serves)
Mike

Jeffrey Fusaro
02-20-2008, 12:44 PM
bob--

if you are looking for a good product for photo editing and movie creation try Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 & Adobe Premiere Elements 4.

it retails for about $150.

photoshop elements is good for photo editing.

premiere elements is good for video editing and doing exactly what you are wanting to do.

i created a music/slide show dvd of my sister's wedding using both programs.

both programs are very powerful and feature packed. they are not terribly difficult to learn, but your results may vary.

Jim Becker
02-20-2008, 1:54 PM
I agree with Jeffrey...for a commercial product, the Adobe Photoshop Elements/Premier Elements bundle is excellent and easy to use. (Dell actually bundled the music editing software with the other two when I recently bought my new personal machine and it works nicely in combination, especially with Premier)

Steve Busey
02-20-2008, 2:20 PM
Google on "Microsoft Photo Story" - a free download that is amazingly flexible. I think I paid $10 for an add-on that let me burn a DVD. Still a bargain!