PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, found this from another forum

Ben Cadotte
02-16-2008, 9:43 PM
Just stopping in and saying HI.

Been a woodworker since I bought my first jigsaw at 11. So have a few years under my belt. Built simple and some custom furniture for a small furniture store my parents owned for about 2 years. Decided I couldn't compete with the big boys. Been doing it for enjoyment since.

I work as an aircraft inspector for a charter airline. Been an aircraft mechanic for about 12 years now. Right out of high school joined the carpenters apprentiship. Did that for 2 years but unfortunately the school was not run by the best. Eventually went to college for my aviation interests.

I have some cheap tool, decent tools, and some good tools. I am not a tool snob. If it gets the job done I am happy.

Heather Thompson
02-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Welcome Ben,

The Creek is a real nice place to learn and share information, lot's of
friendly and knowledgeable folks here.

Heather :)

gary Zimmel
02-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Ben

Welcome to the Creek...

Gary Keedwell
02-16-2008, 11:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/evsac/Video/ranchwelcome.gifGary

Rob Russell
02-17-2008, 8:48 AM
Ben,

Nice to have you here.

Rob

Ken Fitzgerald
02-17-2008, 9:34 AM
Ben..........Welcome to the Creek! Wade right in the water's fine!

Von Bickley
02-17-2008, 9:34 AM
Ben,

Welcome to "The Creek".....

Bryan Rocker
02-17-2008, 1:38 PM
Ben,

This forum is loaded with good folks who will help you out with most anything. I too am a maintainer, 22 + years in the military, jet engines..... What ever the question you have these folks will help you out!

Dennis Peacock
02-18-2008, 10:35 AM
Ben,

Welcome to the Creek!!! Glad to have you here. There's a lot of great people here at SMC, so post all you will, share what you can, and learn from all information that is meaningful to what you are loooking for.