PDA

View Full Version : URGENT URGENT Help needed

Zeev Goldin
02-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Hello good people of the creek.
I am in need for a big favor/help. I am located in Los Angeles I have received a very urgent order to be ready on Monday 18 of February. It is engraving on 12 bottles. My problem is that I do not have a rotary attachment to do this job. I am looking for a person with a working laser and a rotary attachment in the Los Angeles area that would be so kind to work with me on this order over the week end Saturday or Sunday. I will come to where ever this person is and buy a lunch ( I can pay some money too if needed). Please... that is a very important order any kind of help would be very appreciated. Call me any time at (954)558-1784 or PM me.

Sincerely Thanks
Zeev Goldin

Doug Griffith
02-16-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi Zeev,
I could be wrong, but I doubt anyone will be willing to work over the weekend for you for a lunch. My suggestion is that you outsource the job as a wholesale customer. Hopefully you'll get a little margin and keep the customer.

Good luck

Thad Nickoley
02-16-2008, 12:06 PM
I am in Whittier and have a rotary. I will be doing a lot of running around this weekend but you can try to call me
(562)447-3352

Ricky Gore
02-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Depending on what you are putting on it, you may not have to use the rotary. If the Artwork is small enough, you can use center / center and put it on without the rotary. I was surprised when I saw a demo of my machine, the rep keep showing me things and I would ask if he used the rotary and would really be surprised how well things look on a rounded surface, even without it. I'm in Nashville, TN so sorry I'm no help.

Rags Alan Ragland
02-17-2008, 7:20 PM
Zeev
Just noticed your call for help. If it is not too late I live in Laguna Hills,
and have a rotary on my Epilog 36EXT/75W and a sand blaster. If you still need help let me know and I would be happy to assist you. You can call me or respond. All I ask is a "thank you".
Dr. Rags

Zeev Goldin
02-20-2008, 9:17 PM
Thank you all good people I have found one place I apriciate the help and the good people here.
Thank you

Zeev Goldin