PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines day to all the women that put up with us

Bill Wyko
02-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Happy Valentines Day to all the women that put up with the saw dust, smells and the messes we make and the clothes we ruin. Guys, do something nice for em' today:D

Glenn Clabo
02-14-2008, 11:29 AM
OMG! It's Valentine's Day???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Calling florist...jeweler...massage place right now!

jason lambert
02-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Valentine's Day???? Today!!!!!!!!
Wonder how fast I can knock out a jewelry box.

gary Zimmel
02-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Double wammy for me.

My wifes birthday yesterday, valentines day today.....

Jim Becker
02-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Comon' folks...male or female...this one's almost more important than your partner's birthday! Even if you are not home, the Internet is your friend for taking care of business...:p

Tracy Pardue
02-14-2008, 8:49 PM
My valentine is the very best!!!!!!!!!

Joe Mioux
02-14-2008, 9:58 PM
Comon' folks...male or female...this one's almost more important than your partner's birthday! Even if you are not home, the Internet is your friend for taking care of business...:p

Speaking as a professional florist with two flower shops, I am glad this day is over.

If you chose or in the future choose to buy flowers for this day or any special day, please use your local florist OR OR OR their online website.

Stay away from the Order Gatherers websites, such as Just flowers, or flowers sent today etc.

Also avoid FTD.com, 800flowers, and especially ProFlowers. You do not save money with this places and many of the items are dropped shippped which means your flowers may freeze outside if no one is home. It is also very expensive to have FedEx deliver your flowers when your local shop can provide the same service with more customization.

joe

Lee Koepke
02-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Speaking as a professional florist with two flower shops, I am glad this day is over.

If you chose or in the future choose to buy flowers for this day or any special day, please use your local florist OR OR OR their online website.

Stay away from the Order Gatherers websites, such as Just flowers, or flowers sent today etc.

Also avoid FTD.com, 800flowers, and especially ProFlowers. You do not save money with this places and many of the items are dropped shippped which means your flowers may freeze outside if no one is home. It is also very expensive to have FedEx deliver your flowers when your local shop can provide the same service with more customization.

joe
For what its worth ... i prefer the local vendors .... better help picking out the right flowers, and i am supporting my local community.

Gary Herrmann
02-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Joe, next time, I'm gonna have to give you a call. Maybe even in advance! ;)

Bill Wyko
02-15-2008, 1:02 AM
For me, it's also my 10th anaversary as well. We were so beat we had chineese take out and a couple cards and a few baloons. Then she went back to studying and Eric and I had a cigar in the shop. WOOO HOOO.:D