PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having trouble signing in?

Jim Huston
02-13-2008, 8:49 AM
Well, not really signing in but when I click to same old favorite cookie for sawmill I get a different web site that gives me a bunch of options -- and sawmill isn't one of them???? No changes to the computer for a while and I ususally check in every day. This started yesterday. Any ideas??
Thanks
JimH

Paul Stroik
02-13-2008, 8:53 AM
I experienced the same situation all day yesterday. Cleaned out my computer but problem still persisted. Everything seems back to normal today.

Glenn Clabo
02-13-2008, 8:55 AM
"I'm sorry for the problem this morning. It seems that our Domain expired and I missed the email notification. I have alread updated our account status with our registrar and I hope the DNS records are updated shortly.

My apologies with Egg on my face........

Keith"

Brian Robison
02-13-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm not sure why but sometimes I can get on and sometimes I can't. Seems weird.

Frank Tralongo
02-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Happened on Feb 12 about 9:00 pm mst was redirected to some weird site.
This morning all is well.....

Ray Mighells
02-13-2008, 12:42 PM
I wouldn't think that a small glitch would keep a dedicated Creeker from finding a way into the forum for long. When I recovered from the initial shock, I did a Google search on "Laser Engravers - Sawmill Creek" and got right in.

Ed Bagley
02-13-2008, 3:29 PM
Jim: I had the same problem yesterday and spent a few hours trying to find problem, even after site(SMC) was back on line. Finally after removing cookies and any place that has SMC address, I missed one. Be sure and remove SMC address from Favorite List...after removing was able to get back to SMC.

Ed Bagley
Grapevine Graphics

AL Ursich
02-13-2008, 4:18 PM
I feel better now.... 2 Creek friends could log in no problem but I tried all day up until 11PM and no luck.... Got this silly page...

Thought I was banned....

ALL Better now....

AL