PDA

View Full Version : Wedding photos

Doug Fennell
02-11-2008, 2:00 AM
Putting together a webpage and need some stock wedding photography to engrave and display - anyone have a stock photo sith that they use? Know of any free ones? :-)

Just looking for some classic wedding photos of Bride and Groom, bride and groom hands with rings, etc...

Thad Nickoley
02-11-2008, 2:05 AM
try google search maybe.

Bill Cunningham
02-12-2008, 7:51 PM
Your best bet, is to go through your home albums, pick out the wedding photos, and use them... In most cases, the people in the pics will be flattered, you won't have to worry about copyright problems. My daughters have provided most of my subject material for advertising.. And of course, I'm the guy that paid for it anyway :)

Scott Shepherd
02-12-2008, 8:14 PM
Maybe istockphoto.com. You can buy the rights to use the image for a couple of bucks.

Joe Pelonio
02-12-2008, 8:17 PM
There are also some at

http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/clipart/results.aspx?CategoryID=CM790019251033&sc=22

But I never could figure out the MS terms of use, plus they are an odd file type for MS Office.

Doug Fennell
02-14-2008, 3:18 PM
Sorry guys, I missed the thread. Thak you for the suggestions - the microsoft office site has some wonerful clipart for use on websites and has allready come in handy.