PDA

View Full Version : General Question?

Ricky Gore
02-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey folks,
I just want your opinion on this. I purchased my laser in December, and was told I would get photograv with the unit. It wasn't with unit when I got it. I have asked the rep repeatedly if I was going to get it, and he says oh I forgot, I will get that right out to you. Well, I just sent my 4th email asking about it, and I'm awaiting his reply.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ricky

Joe Pelonio
02-10-2008, 12:29 AM
If you are using that laser for business, and need the program to do your work
they are costing you money. I would think that rather than just e-mail you might be calling them several times a day until you get it. Find out what it would cost to buy elsewhere and tell him you want it or a check within x days.

James Jaragosky
02-10-2008, 3:36 AM
If you are using that laser for business, and need the program to do your work
they are costing you money. I would think that rather than just e-mail you might be calling them several times a day until you get it. Find out what it would cost to buy elsewhere and tell him you want it or a check within x days.
that was the cheapest i found.

Larry Bratton
02-10-2008, 8:32 AM
Hey folks,
I just want your opinion on this. I purchased my laser in December, and was told I would get photograv with the unit. It wasn't with unit when I got it. I have asked the rep repeatedly if I was going to get it, and he says oh I forgot, I will get that right out to you. Well, I just sent my 4th email asking about it, and I'm awaiting his reply.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ricky
If he comes up with it, be sure he gives you Version 3.0

Ryan Sprole
02-10-2008, 8:49 AM
Ricky,

Who is your rep? I'll start raising some #?%$ for ya! :mad:

Ryan

Scott Shepherd
02-10-2008, 9:19 AM
See #9 here http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=76024:D

Ricky Gore
02-10-2008, 5:21 PM
Scott,
That's funny. I was actually reading your post last night, and #9 is what made think to post this thread. I received an email this morning and he said that he did get the program and that it would be shipped out Monday via UPS. So, I'm going to wait and see before I start slandering his name. :) (Wish me luck)

Thanks Everyone,
Ricky

Bruce Volden
02-10-2008, 7:15 PM
Ricky,

Hope you get it, but, as far as I'm concerned (IMHO) Phototgrav is so much over touted it makes me ill. Oh no I feel it coming-the disses-:eek: I have never used the program and all I hear is accolades??? I solely use PhotoPaint and can achieve the same results. How many can recall the Knock-Out software used to crop images-(I bought it)- over praised. How 'bout Streamline for vectoring-(good stuff)-over praised. Sure one can save a little time doing buying this and that, but what ever happened to becoming proficient with what you got?? Don't everyone dump at once ;)

Bruce

Ricky Gore
02-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Well, if it doesn't help me I'll sell to someone. I've been using Corel Draw & Photoshop for years, so it may be that I don't need it. But, since it was part of my bargaining for the system, I want to get what I was promised.

Thanks for your input though. :)

Ricky Gore
02-13-2008, 5:39 PM
It came in the mail yesterday, and it is version 3. I've been too busy to install it, but I'll get to it this weekend for sure.

Thanks everyone..