PDA

View Full Version : Hand Pinched Clip Art

AL Ursich
02-08-2008, 11:23 AM
I am not having any luck finding clip art showing a hand pinched in a elevator or door. Need to make some signs after a elevator accident showing hands pinched in doors.

Anyone have such a beast?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AL

Dan Hintz
02-08-2008, 12:23 PM
There was an accident of this kind so severe it requires signage?!

Where's my warning sign for straight razors showing the guy being decpitated...

AL Ursich
02-08-2008, 2:10 PM
2nd Accident in a year..... It will be in 3 languages too....

Safety First

AL

Anna Linn
02-08-2008, 2:50 PM
I've found some interesting pictures online but I don't seem to have any clipart with that specific image.

Lonnie Cook
02-08-2008, 3:00 PM
This site has safety symbols and warnings in three languages. Create a .pdf safety sign at the site. Registration required ... free. Possibly copyright problems if you use the symbols (?).

http://www.stclaire.com/safety_sign_builder/ssb-panel.php

Look at symbols ...
#113 (push button)
#121 (crushed hand)
#194 (elevator)

- Lonnie

UPDATE: Anna posted while I was writing. The sign at the bottom of the post was created with St Claire Sign Builder in my link.

AL Ursich
02-11-2008, 1:05 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. I ended up making the hand logo and doors in Corel using the tricks from Robert Brewer's Corel CD's. Piece of Cake....

Sublimated on Metal, 3 languages. English, Spanish and Creole (French).

The center meeting door coming up from the floor was getting the guys not expecting it.

Ships tomorrow, I mean today..... It's 1 AM....

Was a fun project would love more like it.

Thanks,

AL

Frank Corker
02-11-2008, 7:46 AM
Great job Al. Looks really nice.

AL Ursich
02-11-2008, 7:19 PM
What I didn't share was that as I was admiring my finished work I found a spelling error..... I did proof it a few times but the Spanish got me.... Third line, I added a extra "R"..... Had to do eR over..... Hence the late night....

AL

Lisa Walter
02-12-2008, 4:39 PM
What I didn't share was that as I was admiring my finished work I found a spelling error..... I did proof it a few times but the Spanish got me.... Third line, I added a extra "R"..... Had to do eR over..... Hence the late night....

AL

Very nice! Good job :)

Lisa

AL Ursich
02-13-2008, 4:13 PM
Don't know what happened yesterday but I couldn't get on this forum....

Any link I used including typing it in direct got this page from ...... the dark side... I talked to 2 other members and they got on no problem.

Glad I am back.... Thought I was banned from posting too many pictures....

AL

This is the page from the dark side that I got every time....

THanks Lisa !!!

Edit: I see I was not alone... Just a web problem. All better now.