PDA

View Full Version : Mini Hockey Sticks

John Lewandowski
02-07-2008, 8:10 AM
Can anyone help me with a source for miniature hockey sticks. I can certainly cut out flat ones, but am looking for ones that are like real ones scaled down. You may have seen some of these as souvenir give-aways for some of the pro teams. I am looking for blank ones anywhere from 12" to 18".

Any that I have found are with promo companies who want to print them and sell them to me. I am having a difficult time finding blank ones.

Thanks in Advance.

Dave Lyda
02-07-2008, 3:51 PM
Try www.thegavelco.com

Stephen Beckham
02-07-2008, 8:29 PM
Johnson Plastics have the Unisub 19" sticks. They are plastic and made for sublimation - I'll guess you want something that you can laser though... I found a wood source for them once when I was looking for miniture bats - don't have the link anymore, but will check to see if I can find it again...

Steve

Stephen Beckham
02-07-2008, 8:33 PM
http://www.freemfg.com/freemfg/hockey_sticks.html

But - I'll be you can't get them blank any cheaper from these guys... You'll have to try and get their source...

Ricky Gore
02-07-2008, 9:01 PM
I may be wrong but those look flat to me as well. They are just made from two parts. You could cut both parts and glue them together. It looks like the grain is running vertical on the top part and horizontal on the bottom.

John Lewandowski
02-08-2008, 8:12 AM
Thanks to all the responders. I will check these out.

John