PDA

View Full Version : Tool Gloat -SawStop in the house

Brian Penning
02-05-2008, 4:29 PM
Well my SawStop finally arrived to it's new home and I got it all assembled and connected last night. Sure is a heavy beast and purdy too.
Only feeling I can equate this to is getting a new car.
Was easy to assemble and now that it's been run a couple of times I have no regrets regarding my decision to buy one. I'm in the shop full time now and use the TS just about every single day so for me it was a no-brainer to buy one. Having the Mrs see the hotdog video was all it took to get her permission. Happy too that my "old" General 250 has a new home at my neighbours.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/Bri68/Miscilaneous/IMG_3235.jpg?t=1202220597

Dennis Hatchett
02-05-2008, 5:05 PM
Congratulations Brian! It looks nice and cozy tucked in that spot.

I made the decision to buy one about a month ago with the money I make from my latest project, but I simply haven't had time to order it and get ready for delivery. Once I made the decision, I can't use my old Unisaw without thinking of how I wish I had the SawStop today.

I just keep trying to be safe but I can't get it out of my mind how dumb it would be to have an accident right before I get the sawstop.

Does the peace of mind that I'm dreaming about actually come with the sawstop?