PDA

View Full Version : Darn Paparrazzi

Raymond Overman
02-05-2008, 12:27 PM
We hadn't even finished shooting for the day when some paparazzo showed up and started snapping pictures. At least they gave me a copy of them.

I had a lot of fun and turned a natural edge cherry bowl for them. The show will air for two weeks starting next Monday, February 11th on Tri-County 14 which is local to York and Lancaster County. They said that they would send me a copy of it on DVD and that they didn't see anyone having a problem with me putting it on the web for you guys and gals. I'll update you when I have a copy available.

steven carter
02-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Raymond,

Way to go, glad to hear about the dvd. I (and I am sure lots of others) will be looking for it. Let's just hope we don't see you on Entertainment tonite riding around with Britany:p:p

Raymond Overman
02-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Raymond,

Way to go, glad to hear about the dvd. I (and I am sure lots of others) will be looking for it. Let's just hope we don't see you on Entertainment tonite riding around with Britany:p:p

Yeah, my agent says I need to be in rehab in a couple of weeks to keep the media attention. I haven't found one that treats wood addiction yet though.:cool:

Steve Schlumpf
02-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Congrats Raymond! Sounds like you had a good time! Lets hope that the TV show aids in bringing you some commission turnings!

Looking forward to seeing the video!

Don Orr
02-05-2008, 1:18 PM
Glad to hear things went well for you. Looking forward to the video.

Gary Herrmann
02-05-2008, 1:23 PM
Very cool. Congratulations.

Mike A. Smith
02-05-2008, 1:25 PM
Congrats again Raymond! Very cool and looking forward to the video!

Jim Becker
02-05-2008, 1:31 PM
I see you also have the latest 2008 "rock star" hair-doo, too! :D

(Congrats again!)

Pete Jordan
02-05-2008, 2:12 PM
Britney text me by accident. She was lookin for you!

Congrats again!

Raymond Overman
02-05-2008, 2:22 PM
Make sure you ask the cameraman if he is shooting U-bits, record-run or free-run time code. Also, in the case of more than 1 photog, make sure the gen-lock is operational. That will really impress him.

FWIW - If this is a cable access show, the crew may not have a clue as to what you might be talking about!

Harvey

Harvey, he was shooting free-run time code. He looked at me kinda funny when I asked. They were only running 1 camera so I didn't get the chance at the second question. I don't think he was impressed though. :rolleyes:

Raymond Overman
02-05-2008, 2:25 PM
Britney text me by accident. She was lookin for you!

Congrats again!

Yeah, her and Paris are going to go out partying tonight in Fort Mill. That should be a hoot.

Jeff Bower
02-05-2008, 2:42 PM
Congrats Raymond!

Ben Gastfriend
02-05-2008, 3:09 PM
Wow! Cool, congrats, can't wait to see the video!

Bernie Weishapl
02-05-2008, 6:16 PM
Congrats Raymond. Sounds like you had fun.

David Wilhelm
02-05-2008, 7:06 PM
Way to go! I saw the line of Cars on 77 with the WE LOVE RAYMOND bumper stickers LOL