PDA

View Full Version : The things I do for my wife w/PIC

Chris DiCiaccio
02-04-2008, 2:34 PM
She wants it to snow here in North Carolina so much she can't stand it. We must have 10 snowmen in various places sitting around the house. Now, we have one on the mailbox post.

Brian Brown
02-04-2008, 2:53 PM
That's an unusual color for a snowman. Much like the neighbors cat named angel; she is black as coal. If your wife wants snow, she can have some of ours. Tell her to just come get it. She can have all she wants. I'm through with it.

Bernie Weishapl
02-04-2008, 3:52 PM
Good looking snow man. Yep you want snow come and git it.

Ron Raymond
02-04-2008, 5:15 PM
Chris...My neighbor also got tired of waiting for snow here in East Tennessee so he built his own snow making machine. Same principal as the ski resorts use, just a much smaller scale. He used his air compressor, pressure washer, and less than $100 worth of parts. In a few hours, we had enough snow on the hill between our houses for the kids to go sledding. The Moms loved it 'cause they could stand on the driveway to keep an eye on the kids and not be standing in wet snow. I had to concede...he won the "Cool Dad Of The Week Award"! Check out snowathome.com for instructions.

Jim Becker
02-04-2008, 5:18 PM
Hmmm...looks like the snowman met the coal-man! LOL That said, it's a great little adornment for the mailbox post. Nice job!

Frank Kobilsek
02-04-2008, 5:37 PM
Chris
Send her to my place for a visit. About 6 inches of snow along with thunder and lighting last night in about 2 hours. That kind of snow is spooky.

More scheduled for Wednesday. We have had several mild winters in a row people, seem to have forgotten what northern Illinois can be like in the winter.

Frank

robert hainstock
02-04-2008, 5:40 PM
You can have all yoou want from the UP of Mich. It will be $5.00 a box for priority mail.;););)
Bob

Ben Gastfriend
02-04-2008, 5:45 PM
Oooh! I'll take some snow too! Maybe enough to get me out of school for a couple of days (=more shop time)

That's a cute snowman, although if it's that color snow, Robert, then I don't want it!:)

David Wilhelm
02-04-2008, 10:30 PM
I think it's neat. score 1 for the Gas House. Hey at least he didn't use yellow snow......... :)

Alex Elias
02-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I wish I could please my wife that easy. Nice work

Dennis Peacock
02-05-2008, 9:52 AM
Hey....while you're sending snow?? How about sending some my way!!!! :D

I like the black snow man!!!