PDA

View Full Version : Rockler coupon

James Hart
02-04-2008, 11:28 AM
For some reason, even though I spend a fair chunk of change with them, I don't get Rocklers sale flyer in the mail. Yesterday I went in there and bought a bunch of stuff. They had a stack of flyers at the counter. There was a 'buy anything, get another item at 50% off' coupon on there, but they were all stamped 'void.'
Made me a bit ticked and I put some stuff back, hoping to be able to find the coupon on line and go back there. Anybody have any idea where I can get a copy of that coupon?

Thanks,

Jim

Lee Koepke
02-04-2008, 12:07 PM
i called them and asked.

I ordered something right before Christmas, and in the box was a coupon for free shipping on next order, and I lost it. I called, she gave me the code, and I ordered online.

Never hurts to ask.

Craig D Peltier
02-04-2008, 12:13 PM
I just got one on email for %20 off.

Charles Murphy
02-04-2008, 12:58 PM
I know this doesn't help you but the Rockler in Houston puts a stack of the current flyers by the register and the coupons aren't voided. Of course, I don't generally think to pick one up until I'm on my way out the door (after paying) and they've never told me in advance "Hey, there's a coupon laying there if you want to use it."

Have you asked to be put on their mailing list for sales flyers? If so and you still don't receive them, I'd ask the store manager what's up with that and why he has voided all the coupons on the in-store flyers.

Ellen Benkin
02-04-2008, 1:08 PM
My Rockler (I won't name it in case this will get them in trouble) had the flyers on the counter and were telling customers to use them. I also received two different 20% off coupons via email, both of which were valid for last weekend. I was able to use all three and made out like a bandit. Too bad I didn't need anything really pricey!

By the way, if you are a regular customer and don't get the flyers in the mail, ask the checkout person to check the computer and make sure they have your correct address. A friend of mine had a similar problem and they were able to straighten it out in the store.