PDA

View Full Version : Holbren coupon code won't work

Ben Martin
02-03-2008, 7:47 PM
Is the coupon code to receive 10% off at Holbren, SMC10? I inputted it into the coupon code spot, and it says that there is an error. I just wanted to check here before I call them...

Jim McFarland
02-03-2008, 8:40 PM
Is the coupon code to receive 10% off at Holbren, SMC10? I inputted it into the coupon code spot, and it says that there is an error. I just wanted to check here before I call them...

Ben, I'm sure Brian will respond with the actual facts, but I believe (from posts in another forum) Brian has disabled additional discounts for the duration of his sale on Norton waterstones. Alternative is to put the discount code in the comments section if you're purchasing an item not otherwise on sale. Calling or emailing to confirm is still the best idea.

Dave Falkenstein
02-04-2008, 12:12 AM
I ordered some bits from Holbren a few weeks ago and used a discount code. Brian processed a credit in the amount of the discount after the order was processed.

Ben Martin
02-04-2008, 8:37 AM
I ordered some bits from Holbren a few weeks ago and used a discount code. Brian processed a credit in the amount of the discount after the order was processed.

Ok, we will see what happens. I placed my order last night and put in the comments box that I would like to use the discount, hopefully that is enough.

Rick Moyer
02-04-2008, 8:59 AM
Ben, I'm sure Brian will respond with the actual facts, but I believe (from posts in another forum) Brian has disabled additional discounts for the duration of his sale on Norton waterstones. Alternative is to put the discount code in the comments section if you're purchasing an item not otherwise on sale. Calling or emailing to confirm is still the best idea.

I didn't notice any indication on their website of a Norton waterstone sale. Am I missing something? I was thinking about ordering a set of waterstones.

Ben Martin
02-04-2008, 9:23 AM
I didn't notice any indication on their website of a Norton waterstone sale. Am I missing something? I was thinking about ordering a set of waterstones.

Yeah, I checked that last night too, I didn't see anything about a sale either...

Jim McFarland
02-04-2008, 11:08 AM
My mistake. Looks like the Norton waterstone sale at Holbren's has ended.

Brian Gumpper
02-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Ben,

The discount will be applied manually once the transaction clears.

Until we have a way to say apply discount for X and Y but not Z there is no easy way to go about running some sales so the code has to be turned off temporarily.

The sale in on Norton abrasives, not the stones. You can still get the 10% and free shipping on the stones.

Ben Martin
02-04-2008, 2:37 PM
Ben,

Until we have a way to say apply discount for X and Y but not Z there is no easy way to go about running some sales so the code has to be turned off temporarily.

The sale in on Norton abrasives, not the stones. You can still get the 10% and free shipping on the stones.

Thanks Brian!!

Mark Rios
02-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Ben,

Thanks Brian. You da MAN! :D