PDA

View Full Version : After almost seven weeks

dennis kranz
02-02-2008, 9:43 PM
I was able to do some turning. Not a lot, but it was far better than nothing. Walnut bottle stopper and a pear Tea light. It was a good but short afternoon.
Dennis

Christopher Hunter
02-02-2008, 10:24 PM
I really like the tea light shape...

I know how hard it is to let it go for a long time. I was able to get in a couple of bowls last week after an extended time off and it felt soooooo good!!!!
Hope you get more time in soon!!!!
--Chris

Bernie Weishapl
02-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Dennis you put your time to good use. I like the bottle stopper but you got in trouble. The LOML wants one no I guess 2 of the tea lights. I really like it to. Great job on both.

Brian McInturff
02-03-2008, 9:24 AM
Dennis,
You got me into trouble also. I need to quit looking at pics while the wife is close buy. She saw your Tea Light and said " oh, we can use a bunch of those". Now I have to try and make mine come out as good as your's. If I may ask, how deep is the inset for the tea light or are there different sizes. I don't want to have to ask my wife, otherwise I'll be making more than what I probably want too. :eek:
Brian

Ken LaSota
02-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Looks like it will be a tea lite week . Great job
Ken

Tom Sherman
02-03-2008, 1:43 PM
Nice work Dennis, I am looking forward to getting back into the swing myself. Been away from it too long with a bad knee.