PDA

View Full Version : How to Corel Question

Angus Hines
02-01-2008, 8:52 AM
I can't seem to get a vector image to invert??? And I am also having a issue using the contour feature to place a red hairline around the image??

I have attached it here if someone could make it happen and then tell me how you did it I would appreciate it greatly !

~Angus

George D Gabert
02-01-2008, 9:31 AM
hope this helps

select all things on page - some are hidden

under object properties
set line thickness to hairline
turn off fill

select curve that is grouped and break apart curve group

under transform toolbar
mirror vert or mirror horizontal

select which lines you need to cut

James Stokes
02-01-2008, 9:35 AM
I am not sure why you are trying to invert this. Vector images do not invert, you just have to change the colors. As for the outline, all you need to do is click on the outline box and set to hair line.

Steve Rozwood
02-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Hello Angus,

I'm pretty new to this forum, but I agree with James. If the image is a vector then changing the colors is pretty easy. All you have to do is to select the object and then select on the color palette the color you would like with the left mouse button. Use the right mouse button to select the outline color. I can't seem to open the file to help you better though, sorry.

Angus Hines
02-01-2008, 10:22 AM
OK the changing color thing is easy Duh. it's early and coffee hasn't set in yet....LOL.

But when I try to do the outline it outlines everything and I only want it around the outer most edge.???

James Stokes
02-01-2008, 10:53 AM
In that case do the outline, Then go to contour break apart, then ungroup Then click on outlines you do not want and turn off.