PDA

View Full Version : Space the Final Frontier

Julie Wright
03-04-2004, 9:48 PM
Check this out.
Grab a cup of Java sit back and relax :)

http://spacewander.com/USA/english.html

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
03-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Fatastic voyage, Julie. Kind of shows us our importance in the physical world. With every atom of our bodies coming from the food our mother and ourself consume(d) and thus made completely from the soil of the earth, the human spirit's place in our makeup assumes a larger place in the great scheme of things, (Whatever that means.)

Tom Sweeney
03-04-2004, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the link - I love this stuff. Only thing I can never understand is why it never looks like those pictures & the ones on NASA's site and space.com when I look through my telescope :(

Don - Whatever your post means - I agree 100% :D
There's a cool book called the hand of God that has beutiful Hubble type photo's & relates them to things of a spiritual nature - you might enjoy it if your library has a copy.

Rob Bourgeois
03-05-2004, 8:55 AM
Thanks for the link - I love this stuff. Only thing I can never understand is why it never looks like those pictures & the ones on NASA's site and space.com when I look through my telescope :(

Shoot tell me about it, it's too small, no color and kinda blurry. And jumping around slapping skeeters sure doesnt help either.

Thanks for the link.

Richard Gillespie
03-05-2004, 9:11 AM
Thanks Julie, that was a wonderful trip.