PDA

View Full Version : 25 Percent off coupon at Infinity..

Eric Haycraft
01-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Just got an email on this. 25% off any single item. Today & Tomorrow only.

Coupon code EOMJ08

Edit.. Oops, I needed to read the fine print..
*This offer applies to all items except the following:8"Stacked Dado Set, Saw Blade Packages, Router Table Packages & any item already on Sale or Overstock.

No dadonator. Sorry. I can't edit the subject though.

Enjoy,

Eric

Wade Lippman
01-30-2008, 5:25 PM
Who is infinity? I need a 12" CMS blade and 25% off sounds good...

I did a search on Infinity and saw, and came up with Infinity Cutting Tools. I tried the promo code on a saw blade and it says it is invalid. Not much of a promotion!

Eric Haycraft
01-30-2008, 5:55 PM
Infinity Cutting Tools indeed. www.infinitytools.com.

If the website didn't work, best to call them. I placed an order earlier today over the phone and they gave me the discount. I have their blades for my table saw and really like them.

Bruce Benjamin
01-30-2008, 6:10 PM

I did a search on Infinity and saw, and came up with Infinity Cutting Tools. I tried the promo code on a saw blade and it says it is invalid. Not much of a promotion!

Which blade were you trying to buy? Here's their ad. As has already been mentioned, this doesn't apply to sale items or their Dado stack. Also, notice that it says that the discount won't be reflected in the checkout but they will deduct 25% from the highest priced item in the cart.

I have 4 or 5 of their saw blades and most of my router bits are now from Infinity. I also have quite a few Whiteside router bits. While the Whiteside bits are considered by many to be the best, I would say that the Infinity bits are at least as good if not better. The customer service is also excellent. Can ya tell I'm a big fan? :)

Bruce

BIG 48-Hour Sale Going On Now!

Save 25%
On Any Single Item In Our Catalog!*

Enter Code:
EOMJ08
http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs008/1101731380384/img/6.jpg?a=1101961756144 (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001oD95KkI12Z5qQhFF7klSFKyjHq6oUD6OWRKhLv q5ucyDt731un1y0OTQa2xGdZirQBmo7SpTFiuQi1XFf5x2PQb2 G_5AzDBz_qZwomGENNsIw3ufCFLZ4A==)

Here's how it works; fill your cart with any number of our great woodworking tools and enter the code: EOMJ08 in the COMMENTS section at the end of your order. Your order total will NOT reflect the discount but we'll deduct 25% from the highest full-price item in your cart* when we see the code. Some restrictions apply, limit one coupon per order, see below for details.

*This offer applies to all items except the following:8"Stacked Dado Set, Saw Blade Packages, Router Table Packages & any item already on Sale or Overstock.

Use these extra savings to stock-up on our premium quality & award-winning router bits (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001oD95KkI12Z6E0ExomsTGZqKapthIMZWL1YwlCu nS6KxEL5VJFOZ4U9TDgF5mEt2dTK87T7YMF6RhF9rugKqrWErP 0-jlw1nHX_0bOyILQjQXBpi7Uh0Hp92WnjK2MvT8dMYsQgmWjaUl dg51jvR39CAx0cyCsNJT), router bit sets (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001oD95KkI12Z6D29yvhiPsKtL-H90lgt220RQFUIwdavPVhhMCW0KcVHQk9HdpVw4_S2YIhgPRpl wSn6GFA6z4KfTj7GGX_TiLKPyNbcjYHOMDr3GcoyCIyw5rm-DAjJJ2iHCF6T195fpkQYKENQja3l1paqu1KsUZ), saw blades (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001oD95KkI12Z5w14KPt5oHOmC1iqyHFRW79trZzL hfzdfhL-jqHi8EhHRAMMMAx8DpSi6DYtWTk4w5Drc8HprLrV0oabjyRbUd AwUhIxMq0Hd2LNH8foMujJX5-Wyio6oddRL3xhgUFEkwX9rEbUTNjekUZt7SwF72), shaper cutters (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001oD95KkI12Z5jr_0G4owLkH9We9afZaZByVNWhl 1EAlmT15BPLzNDd4saqv_Mw732NmV8uwcxYS9q3n4KNN9aAZxg NgkV56eIWjTJOOu_UsN8EeXE3BVqY7QSlCBc3qN91teygp7FEU Orsqewr9kPe7EPY292Xsts), and many other great woodworking tools.

Enjoy & Happy Woodworking

scott spencer
01-30-2008, 7:15 PM

They're reputable Wade, and their cutters are top notch IME....25% off is an excellent discount for their blades. It's not a computerized discount code...I think the trick is to put the code in the comments section, they'll intercept it and discount the highest cost item by 25%. I'm sure they'll work it out if there are any issues.

Wade Lippman
01-30-2008, 7:43 PM
They're reputable Wade, and their cutters are top notch IME....25% off is an excellent discount for their blades. It's not a computerized discount code...I think the trick is to put the code in the comments section, they'll intercept it and discount the highest cost item by 25%. I'm sure they'll work it out if there are any issues.

Well, I bought it; we will see. I have never had a problem with specials like this, but it is so much nicer when you can see the discount.

David Venditto
01-30-2008, 8:30 PM
Hi Wade,

I saw this eve that you purchased our 12" Miter-Max saw blade. Since this product is not on sale and is not one of the items excluded from our current promo you WILL receive the 25% off before we process your order tomorrow. These store-wide deals can be tricky for us to automate with our promo-code field so we opt for having you enter the code in the comments section at the end of your order. I realize it does take some faith to punch the "finish" button but we do go through each and every order to make sure that all those that qualify receive the discount. Keep in mind, your credit card is never actually charged until we download the order from the web and process it on our end. This is only after we've overlooked all the details of each order and taken into consideration any special request a customer might have. Suffice it to say, I've been told that many a Dadonator have shown up with the code in the comments and unfortunately there is only so much we can do :).

Thanks for you confidence and rest assured you got an awesome deal on an awesome blade...if I do say so myself.

Best,
David Venditto
Infinity Cutting Tools

Wade Lippman
01-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks for you confidence and rest assured you got an awesome deal on an awesome blade...if I do say so myself.

Best,
David Venditto
Infinity Cutting Tools

Thanks for confirming it.
I didn't want to try another Freud after a brand new one lost three teeth.

Jim O'Dell
01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
Wade, just for added support, I used their 25% coupon at Christmas and ordered some dovetail bits. The promo was credited just fine. Jim.