PDA

View Full Version : Bottle opener suplier

Zeev Goldin
01-29-2008, 2:57 PM
Hello people.
Just got off the phone with Laserbits. And they had discontinued their Rosewood bottle opener. I have to get them would some body know another supplier that carry those?

Here is the Picture of that product.
Thanks

Scott Challoner
01-29-2008, 3:20 PM
Zeev

How many do you need? I have 10 left from a job I did a few months ago and I'd be happy to send them to you if it will help. PM me if interested.

Sean Bullock
01-29-2008, 5:31 PM
I received Laserbits catalog last week and noticed immediately that it was much smaller than the 2007 edition. 30-40 pages, I believe. Personally, I never found that much of interest of what they had to offer and that which did interest me I could find cheaper elsewhere.

Now I see they have started offering little pieces of jewelry that can be engraved. I just don't see how I expect to make any money offering trinkets.

Does anyone think they are moving in the right direction?

Bill Cunningham
01-29-2008, 9:52 PM
I think some of the problems with items vanishing from catalogs, has to do with cost.. Virtually all of the Asian suppliers (and virtually all of it comes from there) sell their products in U.S. dollars. The U.S Buck, has taken a nosedive on the world stage.. Heck even the lowly Canadian Loonie was worth ten cents more last year (sitting about par now) and the Euro is worth about $1.50 U.S. +- So, even though the stuff is still cheap, it ain't 'as' cheap anymore.. So, the item they used to buy for a dollar, and sell for 20, now costs more, and might not be worth buying a container load anymore.. I get glassware from Asia, and Europe, and with the Euro costing more I have had to slightly increase the price on my premium glassware..

Anthony Scira
01-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Any of you guys up for buying a lot from a supplier and splitting it up ? I would be into stocking up on some items.

If we can get enough intrest it might make it a little more affordable. Cause I really dont need 2000 of those openers.

Doug Bergstrom
01-30-2008, 8:02 AM
I also have some of those openers left if you pm me. Maybe with enough people you will get enough for your job.

i have also thought about trying to go in on some of these items so I would be interested depending on what it is you are looking at.

Zeev Goldin
01-30-2008, 1:01 PM
Thank guys for the extra openers but I am gonna need a bunch of them. So I am still looking for a distributer.

Zeev Goldin