PDA

View Full Version : DVD Burn Help Needed

Bob Moyer
01-29-2008, 8:57 AM
How do I burn (3) MPEG-4 video files to play on my TV-DVD player. I tried a couple of different conversion programs with no success, I get no audio, I only get 1 file, I get all 3 files on a DVD however only one will play.
Help!!!
Legal Disclaimer - These are files that I am allowed by law and the FBI to copy.

mike holden
01-29-2008, 1:39 PM
Bob,
You will need a program that will write a menu for you.
There are many out there, I use Premiere Elements, but my wife, the video mixer, uses Pinnacle Studio.
Creator also works.
Many of them, pick your favorite.

The player is looking for a specific type of file that tells it what files are on the disc and how to play them. Failing that, it simply plays the first file it finds, and when it ends, it thinks the disc is done.

Mike

Craig D Peltier
01-29-2008, 9:06 PM
I think Nero will have no problem with that. Also DVD santa or Convertxtodvd. I use these all the time and I just drag mpeg file into it and burn it. I would say the later would work best, it seems to do everything I throw at it.

Bob Moyer
01-30-2008, 7:43 AM
I think Nero will have no problem with that. Also DVD santa or Convertxtodvd. I use these all the time and I just drag mpeg file into it and burn it. I would say the later would work best, it seems to do everything I throw at it.

Does it handle three filesl I tried with others and although it burns all of them; only one plays.

Craig D Peltier
01-31-2008, 11:02 AM
Does it handle three filesl I tried with others and although it burns all of them; only one plays.
yes, as long as the files can fit on one dvd.