PDA

View Full Version : Major tool gloat!!!!!!

Larry Browning
03-03-2004, 2:29 PM
Well I just placed the order for my new Grizzly 1023SLX table saw AND the G0500 8X75 jointer. Oh, man! life is good :D

Pictures and lots of question will be forthcomming after Saturday when I go to Springfield and pick these bad boys up. WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Larry

Tony Sade
03-03-2004, 2:42 PM
I've got both (actually my saw is only the 1023SL-no x) and am quite satisfied with both. Enjoy the new toys.

Jim Becker
03-03-2004, 3:11 PM
Good choices...and a nice combination for your shop! Congratulations.

Tom Hintz
03-03-2004, 3:56 PM
Oh Yeah? I just ordered some peppermill mechanisms!
OK, they pale by comparison but they were all I ordered today....
Congrats on the new tools! Setting up a new machine is always fun!

Dick Parr
03-03-2004, 4:04 PM
Got my 1023SL and made my own X . It's a great saw. Your going to love it.

Mike Scoggins
03-03-2004, 5:08 PM
Larry,

Congratulations. I have the G0500 and a 1023S (I know it's not Christmas time, but: no "L"). I think you'll be happy with both. I am!

Mike

Terry Hatfield
03-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Good job Larry!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to come down and visit again soon I can tell....hey wait...it's your turn to visit me!!! :D

Congrats. The pair will a fine compliment to your outstanding shop.

Terry

Larry Browning
03-04-2004, 1:25 PM
Uh Oh! Mondo disappointment :( Grizzly called to say the they were mistaken and the table saw is on back order until end of March or early April. So, I guess I will have to wait until then to get my new toys.

Larry

Ed Falis
03-05-2004, 1:32 PM
Hey, Sorry about the delay, Larry - know how that feels.

- Ed

Tyler Howell
03-05-2004, 3:01 PM
Larry,

There ought to be a law getting me all excited then nothing . :mad:
I'M REALLY DISAPOINTED.:(
I'm sure you are too. :( Wood Pecker called today to say that my order was delayed.
Did I blab all over the Forum that it was coming Nooooooo!
Did I get everybody all excited wondering what I bought. No
Did I get them wondering if it is the right selection or not? No!
Did I tease them with little glimps of my new fabtabulus shop and not show them the outside like Terry asked me to? No!
So it's all your fault and I'm really POed.:mad:
O look... more snow.....Never mind!:o:o

Chris Padilla
03-05-2004, 3:57 PM
I think you are breathing some of that there snow, Tyler! :D

James Carmichael
03-05-2004, 4:03 PM
I think you are breathing some of that there snow, Tyler! :D

What is that stuff, anyway, Chris?

On the subject of winter sports, your Sharks are goin down, my Stars are gonna take the Pacific again!

Jim O'Dell
03-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Sorry about the delay Larry. But the time will pass quickly. Just make sure you have the saw dust cleared where the new units will reside. Heck, planning and dreaming is half the fun!!

What is that stuff, anyway, Chris?

On the subject of winter sports, your Sharks are goin down, my Stars are gonna take the Pacific again!

James, you must have been out of town when we got snow on Valentine's Day!! I'm up off of Chapin Rd. Good to see another local at the creek!

scott spencer
03-06-2004, 8:07 AM
Gee...I don't feel so good about my purchase of two 6" bar clamps from HF any more :( .... ;-)

Congrats....hope all goes well for you.

Kent Cori
03-06-2004, 6:26 PM
Larry,

I've had the plain vanilla Griz 1023SL (SWMBO won't let me have any X-rated stuff in the house) for about two years so I'm sure you're going to love your new saw.