PDA

View Full Version : Bull with the blues. Gloat

Wolf Kiessling
03-03-2004, 2:06 PM
I probably shouldn't even post this but the show chairman of that show just sent this to me and since it is on the computer, I thought I would do this with it. :p This is one of two blue ribbons I took at the Golden Spread Woodcarvers Artistry in Wood 2003 show last Nov in Amarillo, TX
So there.....

Chris Padilla
03-03-2004, 2:10 PM
Wolf...well now you've gone and done it! We now require more up-close shots of Taurus there along with details about the wood type and finish and blah, blah, blah.... :D

Dave Anderson NH
03-03-2004, 4:04 PM
Congratulations Wolf. You shouldn't feel shy about posting a picture like that. On the other hand, I'll second Chris' request, more photos and details please. You should feel happy and proud that your work is being recognized.

Wolf Kiessling
03-03-2004, 6:04 PM
I thought I had posted pix of this guy before but now realize what I posted was info on the second bull that I carved. This is the first one and he is now on permanent display at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center museum along with some of my other work. More pix and info are available on my web site on the Featured Work page.

www.texhoma.net/~wjk

John Miliunas
03-03-2004, 8:04 PM
I remember seeing the post of the other one. BOTH are extraordinary! A well deserved "Congrats" to you! I feel lucky to have you gracing our little community,here! Keep up the splendid work and don't forget to give us exclusive previews! :cool:

Robert Ducharme
03-03-2004, 8:19 PM
ITS A LIE :eek: THAT'S NOT WOLF

He is not wearing a hat like his avatar :) Okay, tell us what you did with Wolf?

Ed Falis
03-03-2004, 8:37 PM
Cheers, Wolf, just cheers ..!

You are a man of great talent, and it's good that it gets recognized.

- Ed

Tyler Howell
03-04-2004, 6:09 AM
Our Man Wolf......A Star:cool:

Wolf Kiessling
03-04-2004, 2:13 PM
Thanks for the kind words folks and putting up with the gloat. Now, the following IS JUST FOR ROBERT DUCHARME.

Here you go, Robert, alive and well...... :D :cool: :)

Wolf Kiessling
03-04-2004, 2:19 PM
Thanks for the kind words folks and putting up with the gloat. Now, the following IS JUST FOR ROBERT DUCHARME.

Here you go, Robert, alive and well...... :D :cool: :)

Looks like the pic didn't take above so I'll try one more time...

John Miliunas
03-04-2004, 2:51 PM
Looks like the pic didn't take above so I'll try one more time...

Uhhhh, Wolf...I certainly ain't no arteeeest but, if you just round out the brim a bit more, it will almost look like one 'o them Mousekateer caps! :D (Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'll go hide back in my corner now.) :cool:

Wolf Kiessling
03-04-2004, 4:16 PM
(Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'll go hide back in my corner now.) :cool:[/QUOTE]

:mad: and don't come out for at least three hours ;)

Chris Padilla
03-04-2004, 4:40 PM
LOL...John's in dutch w/Wolf! :D

Robert Ducharme
03-04-2004, 5:32 PM
Nope, John's in Wisconsin and Wolf is in Oklahoma. Remember that the Dutch live across the pond. I guess you Californians have gotten too much bad weather (see other post) and it washed your guide maps down to the sea. :D

Chris Padilla
03-04-2004, 6:17 PM
Hey, that chair made the San Jose Mercury news front page!! :D

John Miliunas
03-04-2004, 6:22 PM
Hey, that chair made the San Jose Mercury news front page!! :D

Whew! Really, REALLY slow new day, huh?! :D :cool:

Tom Sweeney
03-05-2004, 6:51 PM
I thought that steak looked a little thinner than the last time I saw it - I just figured the judges got hungry :D .

I'm with the other guys don't be bashful about posting a gloat like this - that was a spectacular carving & a well deserved blue ribbon.