PDA

View Full Version : Want some cheese with that whine?

Bruce Page
01-22-2008, 9:24 PM
In the thread listing pages, it used to be that the only time you got a post preview was when you held your cursor directly over a post title. Now, it seems that you get a small pop up no matter where you hold the cursor on the page. Am I the only one that finds that annoying? Can we change back? Am I making any sense? :rolleyes:

glenn bradley
01-22-2008, 9:32 PM
You're making sense and yes, I hate it. It is sooo Microsoft.

Rick Gifford
01-22-2008, 11:43 PM
I thought the same thing. I'd like to look down the page without the pop-up blocking my reading. I'd like if the pop-up showed only when the cursor was directly over the link as well.

Keith Outten
01-23-2008, 7:08 AM
This is the default situation with vBulletin. Aaron has to edit the settings so that the mouse-over only reacts to the text and not the whole box. I expect the last time Aaron made changes he forgot to edit the setting again. I will send him a reminder.

Glenn Clabo
01-23-2008, 7:20 AM
That's what's going on? I thought it was just my problem. Thanks...cheese on the way Bruce.

Bruce Page
01-23-2008, 9:16 AM
This is the default situation with vBulletin. Aaron has to edit the settings so that the mouse-over only reacts to the text and not the whole box. I expect the last time Aaron made changes he forgot to edit the setting again. I will send him a reminder.

Thanks Keith, Aaron.

Mike Langford
02-25-2008, 11:18 PM

Keith, PLEASE send Aaron another reminder!..........Thanks

Aaron Koehl
02-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Just edited the template so the thread preview will only show up when you hover over the link-

It is an irritating behavior, imho.

Bruce Page
02-27-2008, 8:40 PM
It's much nicer!
Thanks Aaron!

Mike Langford
02-27-2008, 10:39 PM
THANK YOU Aaron!