PDA

View Full Version : Source for 6" SDR PVC in Houston?

Dick Sylvan
01-22-2008, 1:00 PM
I know, I should have asked this in my post about cutting the stuff. Sorry.

David Giles
01-22-2008, 1:11 PM
Lowes has some 6" S&D at some stores. The Irrigation Station near 290 has better prices and better selection of fittings. And they have free delivery! So you can just order over the phone. Have some alternatives in mind if you are using specialized tees or wyes.

David Duke
01-22-2008, 1:35 PM
Dick, don't know which side of town your on but you should be able to find it at most plumbing supplies around town. Up on the north side around Humble, Moore Supply should have it and on further north on Hwy 59 in Porter, MDN Enterprises definitely does, they also will have the fittings (at least they did the last time I was there).

Jim O'Dell
01-22-2008, 2:16 PM
Dick, this is where I got mine:. http://www.morsco.com/index_locations.html

Get to the section for south texas, and it will show the stores in Houston. 3 or 4 to choose from IIRC. Ask for 6" thin wall gravity fed sewer pipe. They don't know what S&D 2729 is even though it is stamped on the side of the pipe. :confused: They don't have fittings, at least the one up here doesn't. I got my fittings from McMaster-Carr, and the 6-6-4s from Lowes, but that is hit and miss on which Lowes has them. Hope this helps. Jim.

Dick Sylvan
01-23-2008, 4:10 PM
Thanks for the help. I'm going to try Irrigation Station because of the delivery.