PDA

View Full Version : Great Contribution Received Today **PICS**

Ken Salisbury
03-01-2004, 8:30 PM
I received 3 boxes from Craft Supplies USA containing a great contribution. 500 pen kits and 2 boxes of assorted pen blanks.

I will try to devise a way to distribute to "the needy"

Thanks to Craft Supplies USA for their support.

Remember to support those who support us ! !

Kent Cori
03-01-2004, 9:32 PM
Another quality corporate donor comes through! Craft Supplies is my favorite overall supplier of turning gear and I have bought dozens of their Father Sing pen kits as well as some others. They have a number of other turning kit products that have made many of my family and friends very happy.

Many thanks to Craft Supplies USA. Now if they would only move their entire operation from Provo Utah to Gainesville Florida. :rolleyes:

Mike Maikowski
03-01-2004, 10:01 PM
I received 3 boxes from Craft Supplies USA containing a great contribution. 500 pen kits and 2 boxes of assorted pen blanks.

Ken: am going to have a Jet mini soon--How much are the kits in the bottom box--would like to try slim lines first. Mike

Jerry Stringer
03-02-2004, 1:33 AM

That is fantastic!!!

THANK YOU to Craft Supplies!!!

Jerry

Ken Salisbury
03-02-2004, 6:07 AM
Ken: am going to have a Jet mini soon--How much are the kits in the bottom box--would like to try slim lines first. Mike

Mike - Slimline kits under the bulk buy program ar $1.30 ea + S/H.

John Miliunas
03-02-2004, 9:40 AM
Wow! That rocks! :D THANKS to Craft Supplies USA! Looks like I'm going to have to get some more blanks ready. :cool:

Dave Bonde
03-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Great! A big thanks to Craft Supplies USA for supporting the FPP. Dave