PDA

View Full Version : Keith - Forum Question If I May

Peter DeFazio
03-05-2003, 5:21 PM
I was wondering if a "Jump To Forum" Option could be placed at the top of the page, as well as the bottom. I find myself always having to scroll to the bottom of the page to switch forums.
Not a big deal, but it would be helpful. If there is another way for me to jump around, please let me know. Other than that, I love this format.

Can't believe all the folks coming over to the creek!
To all responsible behind the scenes ...... BRAVO!

Regards,
Peter

Keith Outten
03-05-2003, 5:48 PM
Peter,

I'm not sure if we can add the forum jump to the top of the menus, I know that it isn't an option in the Admin panel. I can discuss this with Aaron, it is possible that he can do a little magical PHP programing.

Thanks for the kind words,

Joe Suelter
03-05-2003, 7:07 PM
While we're on the subject of placing these little jewels here and there, how about one (just one) on the Home Page. It would be nice after "marking all forums read" and being directed back to the home page, to be able to jump to let's say "who's on-line" without having to go to a particular forum first. Just a thought!

Bob Lemon
03-05-2003, 7:11 PM
Peter, If you click the Home buttone in the upper right sideof the window at the top of the page, it will take you to the index for the forums. It will let you know if you have any mail at the bottom of that page. Set your home page as your bookmark, that way the rest of the forums are just a click away! Bob

Aaron Koehl
03-05-2003, 8:35 PM
Peter:

I usually press the 'End' key on my keyboard to
scroll to the bottom of the window.

Joe:

From the home page, there's a list of all of the members who
are online. If you'd like to see the Who's Online area specifically,
click on the link that says "Currently Active Users: xx".

_Aaron_

Joe Suelter
03-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Aaron Koehl
Peter:

I usually press the 'End' key on my keyboard to
scroll to the bottom of the window.

Joe:

From the home page, there's a list of all of the members who
are online. If you'd like to see the Who's Online area specifically,
click on the link that says "Currently Active Users: xx".

_Aaron_

I guess that's why you make the "BIG BUCKS", huh? I did not know that was there (for that purpose). I guess I just never thought to click on it. Ken should post that on his Help Page. Thanks Aaron....Joe Suelter

Peter DeFazio
03-06-2003, 4:00 AM
Gracias Amigo!

Works for me.

Peter