View Full Version : Incra Uni. Precision Pos. Jig w/Fence & Rt Angle - Good as a Primary Router Fence?

Brent Ring
01-17-2008, 5:30 PM
All,

I am nearly finished building my router table, for use with my Hitachi M12V, and the Woodpecker Rout-R-Lift. (Promise to post pics when complete). :)

I am looking for a Fence system that has good positioning, durability, dust collection, and ease of use, and I am thinking of purchasing the $99.00 set at Rockler. So.....

1. Has anyone used or are using this system and how do you like it?
2. Any other recommendations for the fence?

Thanks

Kelly Leblond
01-17-2008, 11:10 PM
The new LE Router table Fence from Woodpeckers might be worth a look. Currently the "32 fence has a eClub member price of $89.95...$20.00 bucks off!

Bill Wyko
01-18-2008, 7:47 PM
Speaking from experience, the INCRA is defenitly the only way to go. I even took off my PM fence on my table saw and use an incra there as well. Accuracy is unbeatable. IMNSHO:D

Heather Thompson
01-18-2008, 8:09 PM
Here is another vote for Incra, I have a TSIII with 92" rails and a PRL lift, could not be happier. I also have the Wonder Fence to use with the router table, sweet set up, my saw is a PM66.

Heather

Leigh Betsch
01-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Speaking from experience, the INCRA is defenitly the only way to go. I even took off my PM fence on my table saw and use an incra there as well. Accuracy is unbeatable. IMNSHO:D
Bill and I disagree on DP's but I'm with him on the INCRA. You're ok again in my book Bill!:)