PDA

View Full Version : Corel Draw,Color Palette Help!

Anthony Welch
01-16-2008, 2:23 PM
I got click happy today and lost my color palette that is normally parked on the right side of the screen along with all my dockers that I frequently use. I got my dockers back, but can't find a way to get the color bar back.

Thanks!

Scott Shepherd
01-16-2008, 2:36 PM
Isn't it just under "Window" and "Color Pallets" and then pick one? When I click those, it puts one up on the right edge. Is yours not doing that?

Anthony Welch
01-16-2008, 3:09 PM
Well just slap me up side the head and call me "dummy". I clicked on the "CMYK" and it gave me a box of colors and "RGB", I thought it was just a different format, for lack of a better word and didn't think it was what I was looking for.

I feel so ashamed for taking up space with this. Please forgive me!

Thanks Scott, everbody else ignore the redneck and go about what you were doing.

Bill Cunningham
01-17-2008, 7:56 PM
I can't count the number of times I clicked or did something and the damn pallet vanished, and I was left scratching my head thinking how in the hell do I get that thing back again! Then, after 20 min. or so, all the neurons see to connect like so many pinballs, and it comes to me in a brilliant flash..(well, maybe not 'that' brilliant)... I just write it off to a 'senior moment':o

Anthony Welch
01-17-2008, 8:52 PM
"... I just write it off to a 'senior moment':o "

Yea that's it!:D