PDA

View Full Version : Group buy of DC1100 particle counter (link included)

Phil Thien
01-15-2008, 9:13 PM
I thought I'd add a new thread for those of you that don't follow the original thread too closely. The group buy is on. It expires end of business on Monday the 21st of January. The order form is here:
http://www.cgallery.com/jpthien/dc1100.pdf

Please don't forget to E-Mail groupbuy@cgallery.com your order information (NO CC INFORMATION PLEASE) so we can keep track of the orders.

Phil Thien
01-17-2008, 8:32 AM
Bump for the Thursday morning crowd. We have 16 confirmed orders. We need 25 to get the full discount. The orders dropped-off significantly after yesterday morning.

This is a fantastic deal, only made better by the fact that soon after the deal ends, the MSRP is increasing on these meters. So if you miss this deal and decide to buy one later, you're going to pay a lot more. How often have you regretted missing an opportunity to save 35%? Well, what if it is nearly 50%?

Link to original thread:
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=73486

Greg Funk
01-17-2008, 12:38 PM
Bump for the Thursday morning crowd. We have 16 confirmed orders. We need 25 to get the full discount. The orders dropped-off significantly after yesterday morning.

Phil,

Is that 16 orders from this site only or the combination of both sites?

thx,

Greg

Chris Friesen
01-17-2008, 12:40 PM
I thought I'd add a new thread for those of you that don't follow the original thread too closely. The group buy is on. It expires end of business on Monday the 21st of January.

What happens if you don't get 25...do the orders get cancelled or do they get processed at the higher price?

Chris Padilla
01-17-2008, 1:20 PM
I assume this is for measuring the air-quality in one's shop?

Greg Funk
01-17-2008, 1:24 PM
I assume this is for measuring the air-quality in one's shop?
That's what most of us are using it for but I believe it was developed for more general applications such as those with allergies concerned with air quality in their homes or offices.

Dave MacArthur
01-18-2008, 1:02 AM
You should add a link to the original thread with all the info! Now I can't find it lol...

Phil Thien
01-18-2008, 8:19 AM
You should add a link to the original thread with all the info! Now I can't find it lol...

That seems reasonable:
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=73486

:rolleyes:

Douglas Robinson
01-18-2008, 9:44 AM
Thanks Frank. I am faxing mine in. Do I have to identify the group on the fax form?

Doug

Phil Thien
01-19-2008, 10:17 AM
We're up to 38 orders. If we hit fifty by end of business Monday we can get the 38% discount instead of 35%. I think we're really close to that.

To order yours, use this form:
http://www.cgallery.com/jpthien/dc1100.pdf

Victor Stearns
01-19-2008, 2:29 PM
Phil,
Is it possible to order online without faxing and receive the discount? I am unable to access a fax.
Victor

Phil Thien
01-19-2008, 2:35 PM
Phil,
Is it possible to order online without faxing and receive the discount? I am unable to access a fax.
Victor

My advice would be to E-Mail all the information on the form except for the CC data to support@dylosproducts.com.

Then I would call them at 877/351-2730 and read them your credit card information.

Finally, E-Mail groupbuy@cgallery.com and let me know your name, E-Mail address, phone, and what you've ordered. I will create a list of all people I get an E-Mail from and give it to Kim, so nobody's order falls through the cracks.

maurice charitat
01-19-2008, 6:11 PM
I ordered mine today over the phone.
MRC

Phil Thien
01-21-2008, 8:39 PM
Last call. Get your orders in as I'm creating the list for Dylos.

Bernhard Lampert
01-22-2008, 9:51 AM
...Just found this thread. I the deal still on?

If yes, I like to get one.

Cheers,
Bernhard

Phil Thien
01-22-2008, 4:19 PM
...Just found this thread. I the deal still on?

If yes, I like to get one.

Cheers,
Bernhard

I'm sorry, cutoff was last night. :(

Phil Thien
01-22-2008, 4:20 PM
Last call. Get your orders in as I'm creating the list for Dylos.

Looks like we hit approx. 93 units. I'll provide some news here when they start shipping.