PDA

View Full Version : Where in the heck is John?

Tim Morton
01-12-2008, 6:27 PM
It seems like months since I have seen him post....I know he is watching the packers game now...but thats not going to excuse him from being so absent.:eek::eek:

Bruce Page
01-12-2008, 6:35 PM
I talked with him a few months ago, he was doing fine but real busy with life. He still checks in often.

Ken Fitzgerald
01-12-2008, 6:58 PM
Tim,

John hasn't posted much since Dale Thompson died last year. IIRC...he was working two jobs and was pretty busy. He stops in once in while.

Fred Voorhees
01-12-2008, 7:01 PM
Tim,

John hasn't posted much since Dale Thompson died last year. IIRC...he was working two jobs and was pretty busy. He stops in once in while.

Boy Ken, you mention Dale and it stirs up memories of some really great posts and lots of belly laughs. I miss that old coot.:D

Ken Fitzgerald
01-12-2008, 7:06 PM
Dale was an exceptionally intelligent, thoughtful man. His self degrading humor made me spit a lot of coffee and spend a lot of time cleaning my monitor screen. His death left a void in the Creek!

John Shuk
01-12-2008, 7:50 PM
Hope all is well John. We do miss you.

Matt Meiser
01-12-2008, 10:31 PM
I was just wondering the same thing too?

Jim Becker
01-13-2008, 12:00 AM
He's fine, but as others said, a bit busy with personal things and out of the woodworking loop for the moment. Don't worry...he'll be back!

Chris Padilla
01-13-2008, 3:49 AM
Wow, didn't know Dale had left our shores! He was a hoot for sure...the world will miss that clown! :)

John Bailey
01-13-2008, 7:17 AM
Both Dale and John are main reasons I'm here at the Creek. When I came across the Creek a few years ago, Dale was in his glory with his story telling. We all miss him.

I'm sure John will be back. I miss his down to earth assessment of things. Sometimes life just takes us in different directions. John posts occasionally, so I'm pretty sure he checks in often.

John B.

Karl Laustrup
01-13-2008, 8:09 AM
I talk to "Spring" on a fairly regular basis, although I haven't talked to him in a few weeks. We did share a couple of emails pertaining to non ww'ing stuff though. As has been said he's busy with his life and enjoying it too the fullest, but I'll let him tell his story if he wants.

"Pesh" was one of a kind and I am deeply grateful I had the opportunity to meet him in person at the Creeker bash in La Crosse, WI. Here's a link. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=35196 One of the nicest and fun people I've ever met.

Karl

Dennis Peacock
01-13-2008, 9:21 AM
I suuurrrrrrreeee do miss John M. being around every day. We do email once every blue moon and I have always held John in high honors.
Pesh......I sure miss that guy. I always enjoyed his posts and wish I could have gotten the chance to meet him in person.