PDA

View Full Version : Look what I found on my doorstep!

Jim Harsha
02-27-2004, 9:59 PM
These arrived today. A Veritas Low Angle Block and a #4 Smoother. They sure are pretty, now just need to figure out how to get power to them!

Bob Marino
02-27-2004, 10:05 PM
These arrived today. A Veritas Low Angle Block and a #4 Smoother. They sure are pretty, now just need to figure out how to get power to them!

Hey Jim,

I have the LV block plane and think it's the best value in the blocks. I think it was their first venture into hand planes and a winner it is. Have their scraper plane ..which I have yet to tune, but soon, soon.

Bob

Lee Schierer
02-28-2004, 10:36 AM
I think those are defective, the power cords are missing.

Ed Falis
02-28-2004, 11:04 AM

Eat yo' Wheaties!

- Ed

ps you're going to enjoy these guys - that block plane is going to be useful all the time.

Greg Heppeard
02-28-2004, 11:19 AM
Aren't those the new battery powered ones???

David Rose
02-28-2004, 10:04 PM
"Found" 'em Jim? I have the low angle block plain so that wasn't mine. But I may have lost a #4 somewhere. I know it is a long way from AZ, so maybe you could just ship it out here and I could examine it for a few months to be sure. :D I'd gladly return it, eventually, if I determine that it isn't mine.

Enjoy! That little low angle puppy is really handy.

David who thinks he may have left the plane out there when he went that far West many years ago. ;)