PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator

Mike Null
01-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Note that Rodne Gold has joined the moderating team.

For those newcomers to SMC Rodne is one of the "old" hands in laser engraving and a real expert in many phases of the engraving, marking, sign and related businesses.

For those newcomers to laser engraving just do a search on posts by Rodney and you will soon have a wealth of knowledge to draw on.

Welcome Rodne!

Sam Yerardi
01-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard! I just wanted to throw my two cents in. My day job is as an electrical engineer. I've been in the nuclear field for 19 years but for 8 years I worked for a laser manufacturer (Telesis) and I designed lasers as well as laser controllers. My last project before I left was a 10w CO2. I'm not sure if I can help on questions & stuff but glad to help any way I can.

Darren Null
01-13-2008, 1:49 PM
When I first saw this post, I wanted to type "Congratulations...SUCKER !" Been a mod. Been an admin. I strongly suspect that Rodne has been there too.

However it was, SMC has been seriously enriched with Rodne on the team. Congratulations for us, the average joe...Rodne knows what he's talking about and doesn't charge you for exhalations. Rare.

Jim Dornon
01-13-2008, 4:26 PM
Welcome ! Look foward to your postings. Jim

Mike Null
01-13-2008, 6:29 PM
Sam

Keith is up to his neck with his day job right now but he'll be checking out the posts in the near future.

But you're certainly encouraged to post as frequently as you like expecially in those areas where you have unique expertise.