PDA

View Full Version : Wixey Table Saw Fence Reader

Phil Clark
01-08-2008, 10:29 AM
I just want to acknowledge Barry Wixey. I'm in BC and he is about 3 time zones away. Last Fri afternoon I emailed him about the installation problem I was having and he replied within hours. I solved the problem easily and now am delighted with my Xmas present. It just reinforces my prior experience that dealing with a family owned business has great advantages. Now maybe my aging squint lines will disappear

Brad Townsend
01-08-2008, 12:05 PM
When you can reach the owner, CEO, CFO, Tech Support and Shipping with one email, it makes it a whole lot simpler, doesn't it.:D

Russ Massery
01-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Same here I had a problem with my digital angle gage. I a got a quick reply, that afternoon.

Josh Youngman
01-08-2008, 1:06 PM
I also got a reply directly from barry wixey on a issue i was having. he responded within the hour.

Peter M. Spirito
01-10-2008, 11:31 PM
How well does it work. Do you like it?

Alan Schaffter
01-11-2008, 2:17 AM
Barry has a place in FL and one in Seattle! He is still a great guy and great customer service.

Russell Tribby
01-11-2008, 8:08 AM
I'm glad somebody started this post. I experienced the same level of superb customer service from Barry. I will continue to buy his products in the future. Not only have I been pleased with the performance of his equipment but his support is the some of the best I have ever seen.

Aaron Beaver
01-11-2008, 8:50 AM
I have three of his products and all are great, and I have had questions before and after the sell and answers have always been prompt.

Robert Mahon
01-11-2008, 9:55 AM
I also had a problem with the Wixey TS readout. To my surprise, Barry answered on a Sunday. He fixed the problem immediately and all is well now. :D

He's got a loyal customer in me and I am anxious to see what he comes up with next. :rolleyes:

Kudos, Barry.