PDA

View Full Version : Christmas sales, ya gotta love em!

Jim O'Dell
01-07-2008, 9:53 PM
Well, this is the first of 2 orders cashing in on some 25% off sales. This was the first order from Infinity. 7885978860 Didn't expect the wooden case to be so BIG!! The bits look first rate. There really is a lot of carbide on them. I got the 8 pc Incra dovetail set, and two 1/2" 10 degree bits to do the through DT in 1/2" material. Wish they had had them in 1/2" shanks, but these will be ok.
Now where is that other order???:D Jim.

Dennis Peacock
01-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Congrats Jim!!!! Let me know how well you like their bits.

Bill Huber
01-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Well, this is the first of 2 orders cashing in on some 25% off sales. This was the first order from Infinity. 7885978860 Didn't expect the wooden case to be so BIG!! The bits look first rate. There really is a lot of carbide on them. I got the 8 pc Incra dovetail set, and two 1/2" 10 degree bits to do the through DT in 1/2" material. Wish they had had them in 1/2" shanks, but these will be ok.

Lets see you live close enough to me that I can come out a borroww them...:D:D:D

I have heard good things about those bits.

Al Garay
01-08-2008, 1:11 AM
Get your own Infinity bits. They have regular specials, check their overstock section. Good service too.
http://www.infinitytools.com/departments.asp?dept=1207

Jim O'Dell
01-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Get your own Infinity bits. They have regular specials, check their overstock section. Good service too.
http://www.infinitytools.com/departments.asp?dept=1207

Yes all, they are very good to deal with. I had been watching the kits for a while, but this 25% off was a very good deal. Better than the discount on the Whiteside 6 piece set. The other 2 bits I got to get over the free shipping threshold were on the clearance list.
I'll report when I get some wood to use them on. Like everything else, I buy these things when the price is right. Then don't have a project to use them on for months....ok, years. Jim.