PDA

View Full Version : Turning Video

John Cooper2
01-06-2008, 12:43 AM
Hello All,

I am very much a newbi at this and found this last night. About 30min overall and I had to watch it twice.

On Youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM7Krp9e9ZM

Just thought I would put it out there.

J
o
h
n

Ben Gastfriend
01-06-2008, 3:42 PM
What do you know, another mayo man! We should let Andy know... I wonder how Blair Davis in the video takes his Moxie...:):D;):)

All in all a good video!

Jon Lanier
01-06-2008, 5:15 PM
Only one thing. He needs to put on a shield! Great day to throw a big piece like that around and NOT put on a shield.... oh, I better stop before I say something to get into trouble...

Roy Hatch
01-06-2008, 6:23 PM
John, Thanks for passing that along. I don't own a lathe, but it's something that I've been considering and this video was fascinating. I live in the woods, surrounded by trees so there would be no shortage of materials. And my chainsaw hasn't seen much use.

Roy

John Cooper2
01-06-2008, 8:40 PM
Only one thing. He needs to put on a shield! Great day to throw a big piece like that around and NOT put on a shield.... oh, I better stop before I say something to get into trouble...

There was some comments on the videographer about safty, the comment basically was that he was wearing safty glasses and because they where recording live he didn't want any interferance from a shield.

I agree that with that big of chunk of wood I would want more than just safty glasses between it and Me.....

But it made a great video.

I guess you can rent the whole 60min from the maker for $10.00 or buy it for $25.00

Or Youtube 30min for free.

J
o
h
n