PDA

View Full Version : SawmillCreek logo

Chris DiCiaccio
02-13-2003, 8:43 AM
Keith, Someone did a great job on the new logo! I like it. Sure appreciate all the work being done. Be blessed.

Keith Outten
02-13-2003, 8:54 AM
Chris,

The new logo is the handiwork of Aaron Koehl. You will see a lot of Aaron's work around here in the future, including some custom work on the board (software) itself. You will probably see more of his graphic work in various posts but I'm not planing on any more graphics being added to the board other than a couple of new buttons.

Aaron,

I'll bet that you can create a couple of custom pages that allows members to post their "Bios" and another one to let them build and edit their "ShopTours" online. If enough people ask I'll bet Aaron would love to show off a little bit :)

Bob Lasley
02-13-2003, 8:56 AM
Keith,

The logo looks great.

Tom Sweeney
02-13-2003, 2:22 PM
Nice job on the new logo! :cool:

Jim Fuller
02-13-2003, 4:34 PM
The logo is impressive. Thank you for all your efforts Keith

Dennis Peacock
02-15-2003, 3:01 PM
Keith and entire staff.......excellent job!!!! and thanks for all the hard work and long hours.

Dennis

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
02-16-2003, 10:01 PM
My son recently graduated from the University of Dayton (Ohio) with a degree in Visual Basic Design. I've advised him to look at a lot of the work being done by people, like Aaron, who show so much talent for this sort of thing. Thanks for all of the hard work. I'm looking forward to seeing more as the site grows.

Dave Hammelef
02-16-2003, 10:03 PM
You all just keep surprising us.

Thats a great logo. Again I find myself saying....

Way to go.

Dave

Ron Jones near Indy
02-19-2003, 8:31 PM
I must agree. That's a great job on the logo!

Keith Outten
02-19-2003, 9:18 PM
Thanks Everyone.

Aaron is capable of doing some amazing things. I've known him since he was in high school, he is a senior in college now. Aaron is just about to complete a new web design for Hampton Roads Online and has done some of the most impressive work for our customers and HRO including creating a web directory that has a killer database and search index. The site is called Cards411.com (http://www.cards411.com) , its a directory for business cards...its free so this isn't a commercial plug. SawMill Creek will provide Aaron a place to show off his talents and have his work appreciated by a very large group.

Tommorrow morning Aaron and I will get together to discuss projects for SawMill Creek and prioritise the worklist. I'm sure in time you will all be very impressed at what we are able to do and the programs we will implement here at "The Creek".

Ask Aaron to post a picture of his first wooworking project, its a knife rack he built last year. Aaron also has helped me several times with my cabinet job, anyone want to see his picture in my shop covered in sawdust? Quite a sight to see a computer guru with dust in his hair :)

Aaron Koehl
02-20-2003, 1:18 AM
Hehheh-- You wouldn't dare! :)

Keith Outten
02-20-2003, 6:42 AM
Here is our programmer/web designer a bit out of his element but learning fast. Aaron is working on one of the cabinets we build for York County, we build these in groups of 24 to 30 cabinets per purchase order and average about 80 per year.

Bob Lasley
02-20-2003, 8:59 AM
Hook him up to a router next time!

Aarron, you have done a fantastic job with this site so far. I for one, am very excited about Sawmill Creek.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Lasley
02-20-2003, 9:04 AM
Sorry Aaron,

I put one too many r's in your name. Won't happen again........well, it might, but not on purpose.

Bob

Aaron Koehl
02-20-2003, 5:52 PM
Hmm... Looking in my photo album for pictures
of Keith... :D

It just so happens I'm handy editin' those things.. :)

- Aaron

Note: <font color="red">Contact Lenses</font> <b>+</b> <font color="red">Sawdust</font> <b>=</b> <i>BAD</i>