PDA

View Full Version : Proper intro

Ryan Sprole
01-04-2008, 5:34 PM
Hello fellow saw-millers!!! Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi. Some of you may already know me as the Epilog rep for NY, NJ, PA and CT. It seems that sawmill is a great place and allot of people here are willing to help out. I'm happy to be a member.

Ryan :)

Larry Bratton
01-04-2008, 5:52 PM
Hello fellow saw-millers!!! Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi. Some of you may already know me as the Epilog rep for NY, NJ, PA and CT. It seems that sawmill is a great place and allot of people here are willing to help out. I'm happy to be a member.

Welcome Ryan..glad to have you in our midst. You'll enjoy this forum. Lots of interesting threads happen here.

Ed Maloney
01-04-2008, 5:56 PM
Hey Ryan! How are you doing? You probably don't remember me but I'm the one that forked over $$$$s to you and Bill for my laser. It's working great, the tech support I got from Epilog (when my tube died a premature death) was great as well.

The moderators are probably going to yank your link from your post, so make sure you have it specified in your profile.

By the way Ryan - We look forward to your $$ contribution to the Creek so you can have the "2008 Contributor" shown on your posts. I'm sure you have a few dollars left over from your sales! :D

Thanks for a great machine.

Ed

Peck Sidara
01-04-2008, 5:58 PM
Welcome aboard Ryan Epilzr! I think the proper term used around here is fellow-creekers but I could be wrong. I'm certain the members will find you to be very resourceful. :D

Sean De Gazon
01-04-2008, 6:02 PM
Hello Ryan, Great to have you on board the bandwagon. Happy new year to you and all fellow creekers out there. Nice to have another Epilog representative available on the forum. This site is wonderful with a great group of helpful and knowledgeable folks. Once again Welcome.

Ryan Sprole
01-04-2008, 6:10 PM
he-hem... hello fellow-creekers!! thanks for the props.

Hello ed.

forked over $$$$s

Yea but it was money well spent. ;)

good to see ya.

Ryan

Mike Null
01-04-2008, 7:57 PM
Ryan

Welcome to SMC.

Your post is entitled "proper intro". A proper intro would include using one's last name which is the policy of SMC. We'd all appreciate it if you'd join in.

Ryan, thanks for making the change.

Frank Corker
01-04-2008, 8:05 PM
Welcome Ryan, we can always use another Epilog rep, I'm sure youe will be able to help with plenty of questions. It'll give Peck a chance to have a breather.

Anthony Scira
01-05-2008, 12:43 AM
You mean his last name is not really Epilzr ???

:eek:

Al Popowski
01-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi Ryan,
Did you move to the high rent district yet?
I moved to Washington State.
Before I left you were looking for a new place.
Al Popowski

Ryan Sprole
01-06-2008, 12:32 PM
You mean his last name is not really Epilzr ???

The jig is up... And yea I managed to break alot of rules out the gate.

Al good to see your well. I found a new home and its much quieter.

Mike Null
01-06-2008, 5:03 PM
Ryan

On another thread on gun stocks somebody requested that Epilog make the files from their web site available for download. Can you comment on that?

Frank Corker
01-06-2008, 5:15 PM
.....or put another way can you get them for us?

Ryan Sprole
01-06-2008, 7:17 PM
We do have files on our sample of the moth club link. Go to our site and click on extras than sample club its got over 60 files.

Ryan

Frank Corker
01-06-2008, 8:24 PM
No Ryan the one we are talking about isn't actually on there. It's the pattern files for the gunstocks that we were referring to. That needs a disc to be sent out to you, some of us over here in 'lil ol England' don't have that opportunity.

Lisa Walter
01-07-2008, 8:49 PM

Nice to see you here Ryan. I bought my laser from you guys (from your co-worker Bill). So far the laser has been good to me :) I have been having some trouble lasering some metals but I need to call tech support about that and see what they recommend. I haven't heard from Bill since I bought the laser in the early Fall. Is he still employed there? Lisa