PDA

View Full Version : Gun Box done

Robert Wilson
01-04-2008, 1:00 PM
Hi All,
I thought I would share the gun box I asked about before Christmas. I ended up making it myself since I could not find the right size from a supplier. The inside of the box is 7.5" x 12" by 4". It is made out of cherry, has a lock and invisible hinges. I lasered an animal scene and owners initials on the lid. I also laser cut the 2 pieces of foam on the inside of the box. Now all I need is for the owner to come up with the layout he wants on the inside and then I will laser the top piece of foam for a snug fit of the pistol and accessories.

Sorry about the quality of the pics. I actually forgot to take them before I delivered it xmas eve. So they are from the proud owner. I promised to get it done by xmas and with the last coat of laquer going on at 5pm I was pushing it. Luckily they stay up late!

Mike Null
01-04-2008, 1:32 PM
Wow!

That's nice work. I hope you're getting a good buck -no pun intended -- for that.

Kenneth Hertzog
01-04-2008, 2:09 PM
Nice Job Bob:D
keep up the good work. :)
ken

Angus Hines
01-04-2008, 2:18 PM
Sweet !!!:) Glad to know people still keep there guns handy on the desk, it sure makes customer service complaints easier to handle!

Frank Corker
01-04-2008, 4:03 PM
That is very nice, graphic looks great too, I wish I could make boxes like that!

Larry Bratton
01-04-2008, 5:56 PM
Nice work Robert. I like it and the graphic too.

Roy Hatch
01-04-2008, 6:14 PM
Robert, Beautiful work, and I can assure you that I will hear from my sons if they happen upon those pictures.

Roy

Daryl Barberousse
01-04-2008, 8:28 PM
Robert,

Beautiful work.....I find myself looking at the photos over and over....beautiful.