PDA

View Full Version : pallet and sawblade clipart

Lisa Walter
01-03-2008, 2:20 PM
Does anyone have clipart of a saw blade (not the saw, just the blade) or a wooden pallet (standing up, not from the side, although I could probably be flexible....beggars can't be choosers)? I have a friend that has a business with wood and wants some business cards made out of alder. I asked for his business card (I was just going to scan it and use that) but the picture on the card is terrible.....

Thanks

Lisa

James Jaragosky
01-03-2008, 3:07 PM
i got them out of my Microsoft office clip art, so hopefully you have office as well that way you can use them without worrying about copy write problems.

James Jaragosky
01-03-2008, 3:07 PM
more clip art

Lisa Walter
01-03-2008, 4:04 PM
more clip art

James

Thank you for your help. I do have microsoft office and didn't know there was clipart in it!

That sawblade is exactly what I was looking for!!! :) :)

THANKS!!

Lisa

James Jaragosky
01-03-2008, 4:17 PM
James

Thank you for your help. I do have microsoft office and didn't know there was clip art in it!

That saw blade is exactly what I was looking for!!! :) :)

THANKS!!

Lisa
in my first post there is a pallet but it is stored as an attachment. ( i don't know why. i did it the same as the other photos) hope you can use that as well

Lisa Walter
01-03-2008, 5:15 PM
in my first post there is a pallet but it is stored as an attachment. ( i don't know why. i did it the same as the other photos) hope you can use that as well

Holy Hannah I totally missed the pallet! Thanks for telling me or I would have never seen it.

Thanks for sharing it!

Lisa