PDA

View Full Version : Shop Pics

Mark Rios
02-25-2004, 4:03 PM
I was encouraged to post pics of my jigs and such by different people so here they are. ( I think that I've got the picture size bugs worked out)

Here is an oversize table and fence set-up for my Grizzly G0555 bandsaw that I made from an amalgam of bandsaw jigs that I have seen. I use it to resaw tree rounds (logs) into usable size pieces of lumber. So far my longest log has been only 36" but I don't think that I would try anything much longer than that because they are very heavy and get harder to control.

I have also included my router table and base. The table, fence, and phenolic insert are from Woodpecker and I built the base to basically the design in Wood Magazines "Best Woodworking Projects" issue.

The clock is also my first "real" woodworking project with my new tools and shop set-up. The design is also fromm Wood Mag but where as I don't have any curly maple for the clock as specified, I used walnut as a contrast to give it a little kick.

I am curently looking for a dartboard enclosure like one might find in a pub to get ideas from for my next project.

More projects to come.

Tyler Howell
02-25-2004, 4:21 PM
Real nice Mark More pics please.